VIDEO: Two Boys Trying To Light Spiders On Fire Ignite Blaze

VIDEO: Two Boys Trying To Light Spiders On Fire Ignite Blaze

Smokey Barn News, June 28, 2013

SPRINGFIELD TENNESSEE: (Smokey Barn News) – A family in Springfield is homeless after a fire that broke out in an upstairs bedroom Friday afternoon around 4:30PM at their home located at  2830 Old U.S. 431. According to the mother, Elizabeth Hutcherson, it was two boys trying to light spiders on fire with a cigarette lighter in an upstairs bedroom that started the blaze.

We bring you ALL the News in Robertson County Tennessee. Adams, TN. Cedar Hill, TN. Coopertown, TN. Cross Plains, TN. Greenbrier, TN. Millersville, TN. Orlinda, TN. Ridgetop, TN. Springfield, TN. White House, TN. Tenn

Comments

comments