Pre-K & Kindergarten Registration Dates Approaching For RC Schools
ROBERTSON COUNTY TENNESSEE: (Smokey Barn News) – Pre-K programs for four-year-old children are available at Bransford, Coopertown, East Robertson, Greenbrier, Krisle, and Jo Byrns elementary schools. Students meeting the income requirements defined by the Tennessee Department of Education are eligible for enrollment. Applications will be available on Friday, March 31 from 8:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. at the schools listed above. For those unable to attend on the 31st, a second registration opportunity will be available Thursday, April 6 from 4:00 – 7:00 p.m. at Bransford Elementary. If you are unable to register your child on these dates, please contact the school office for other available dates and times.
Children must be 4 years old on or before August 15 to apply for enrollment in this program for the upcoming school year. Students will be selected based on income eligibility requirements defined by state guidelines. Only a parent or legal guardian may register a child. It is not necessary for your child to be present for registration.
Registration for Head Start will also take place on these dates for Bransford Elementary School. Children must be 3 years old on or before August 15 to apply for enrollment in the Head Start program for the upcoming school year.
For more information and a list of items needed to apply, click Here
Kindergarten Registration Coming Up On May 5.
Robertson County Schools will conduct Kindergarten registration on Friday, May 5, 2017 from 8:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. for the following schools:
Coopertown, Crestview, East Robertson, Greenbrier, Jo Byrns, Krisle, Robert F. Woodall, Watauga and Westside elementary schools.
If you are unable to register your child on this date, please contact your school’s office for other available dates and times.
• Children must be 5 years old on or before August 15 to enroll for the upcoming school year.
• Only a parent or legal guardian may register a child.
• It is not necessary for your child to be present for registration.
ITEMS NEEDED TO REGISTER
1. Proofs of Residence – shall include two of the following:
• property tax records
• mortgage documents / property deed
• income tax documents
• lease agreement/rent receipts including date, amount and names of persons who made and received payments
• utility bill (issued within the last 3 months of date of verification – water, gas, electric)
• state or government issued ID (example: driver’s license, auto registration)
• •voter precinct identification
• affidavit certifying address as student’s primary residence (student resides Monday through Thursday or the majority of the nights per month)
If you do not have proofs of residence, you must provide a notarized letter from the individual that permits you and your family to reside at his/her property. The letter must state the relationship to the student and that the student will reside at his/her property full time for the length of the upcoming school year. The letter must include the address of residence along with two proofs of residence (see required documents listed above) and the name(s) of parent(s)/guardian(s).
2. Child’s birth certificate – long-form required – must list name(s) of parent(s)
3. Evidence of a current medical exam and required immunizations on a Tennessee form
4. Parent’s / Guardian’s Drivers License and/or Photo ID
5. Emergency contact information (names, addresses, and telephone numbers)
6. Custody papers (if applicable)
Smokey Barn News (Sponsor/Advertisement)
We bring you ALL the News in and surrounding Robertson County, Tennessee.