Parade: Monday, August 25, 2014 5:00pm
Theme: Spirit and Pride, County Wide
Contact: Tommy Stratton – 615-582-0182
1. No gum or candy to be thrown from parade participants. Vehicles with participants throwing candy will be removed from parade route.
2. Parade Entries limited to: Floats, Antique Cars, Motorized Vehicles, Tractors, Emergency Vehicles, Fairest of the Fair Entries on Cars, Bands, Horses and Horse Drawn Carriages.
3. Commercial Entries that will be displayed in commercial booths at Fairgrounds
4. Entries of non-profit local organizations
5. Any entry other than that listed must receive approval from Parade Committee for safety reasons
6. All entries with music or sound must receive approval from Parade Committee.
7. No bicycles or pedestrians to mingle with parade entries while parade is in route.
8. Line up will begin at 4:00 P.M. at 10th Ave. and Hill Street.
9. Parade will begin promptly at 5:00 p.m., Monday, August 25.
10. Fair Board reserves the right to reject any entries.
11. Each participating high school marching band will receive travel expenses, not to exceed $75.
12. Parade winners will be posted in Fair Office.
13. Race cars or high performance vehicles must be trailered.
14. No Parade Entries will be permitted to turn around and join normal highway traffic on Memorial Blvd. To return to Parade starting point, Parade Entries must utilize North Main Street.
$50 Prizes awarded for Best Decorated Float and Best Theme Float
$100 Prize awarded for Best Marching Band.