A Message From Springfield Gas
Tips to remember:
• If you smell gas please call immediately
• Keep your appliances serviced
• Have a Carbon Manoxide Detector in your home for safety.
• Please call 811 to have your utilities located if you are doing any digging.
• For any safety related questions feel free the contact the safety office @ 615-382-5250 Ext. 228 “Sam Andavazo”
Springfield Gas would like to express our thoughts and prayers go out to all that have been affected by the Storm.
Visit our website @ www.springfield-tn.org/Gas
The Springfield Gas System is committed to providing safe and reliable Natural Gas Service to the customers in our service area while minimizing the impact to the environment. We utilize safe operational practices with trained and knowledgeable operating personnel.
Springfield Gas System would like to remind you that our number after hours is 384-0008. We are still located at the address below. Please feel free to contact us if we can be of any assistance concerning the storms that passed through this morning Jan. 30, 2013. Our staff has made inspections to residences in need of our services and are prepared to furhter assist anyone with any questions or concerns.
Springfield Gas System
1311 R.W. Gordon Drive
Springfield Tn. 37172
Phone (615) 382-1621 or
After Hours (615) 384-0008
Fax (615) 382-1622
Safety (615)382-5250 Ext. 228 Safety & Training
“Sam Andavazo” Cell 294-4154
Nothing Warms You Like Natural Gas