It began as a grease fire but the home owner was able to escape and call 911.
Smokey Barn News Wednesday April 2, 2014 Cedar Hill, Tenn.
Cedar Hill Home On Stroud Rd A Total Loss After Grease Fire
Firefighters were called to a home at 5116 Stroud Rd near Jones Chapel and Stroud a little after 10am Friday morning. It began as a grease fire while the resident Ron Gay was cooking bacon for breakfast, fortunately Mr Gay was able to escape and call 911, the home is a total loss. The Robertson County Rescue Squad, Adams Fire Dept., North Robertson Fire & Rescue, Robertson County EMS and EMA along with the Sheriff’s Dept responded. See VIDEO report below.http://youtu.be/rPtweQfz1Fs
Smokey Barn News (Sponsor/Advertisement)
We bring you ALL the News in Robertson County, Tennessee.