Grease Fire Ignites At Joelton McDonald’s
JOELTON TENNESSEE: (Smokey Barn News) – A grease fire that erupted at the McDonald’s in Joelton Wednesday afternoon has caused significant damage to the inside of the business.
The McDonald’s is located on the corner of Whites Creek Pike and Eatons Creek Rd in Joelton, TN MAP
The call went out at 3:41 pm. According to the Nashville Fire Department, when they arrived they found light smoke near the drive-through line, and the building had already been evacuated. Upon investigating, crews found that a grease fire had made its way into the vents and ductwork. The fire had been extinguished from the interior and crews worked to check for extension into the ceiling and roof areas.
One patient was checked out on the scene but there were no transports from this scene and no injuries to Firefighters.
It’s unclear how long repairs will take but given the popularity of that location and its proximity to I24, it’s a good guess that McDonald’s will expedite the process.