Great Jobs Available With The White House Utility District
WHITE HOUSE TENNESSEE: (Smokey Barn News) – White House Utility District values employee contributions and provides a challenging and rewarding work environment. If you seek an employer that provides a stable environment with opportunities for personal growth look to White House Utility District.
Distribution Technicians are involved in the installation, maintenance and repair of the District’s distribution system. Candidates should possess a high school diploma and valid Driver’s License.
Candidates must also:
• Be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
• Be available to work nights and weekends
• Be able to work collaboratively and effectively in a team atmosphere
GRADE FOUR WATER TREATMENT PLANT OPERATOR
Water Treatment Plant Operators’ responsibilities are to competently operate and maintain a Grade IV water treatment plant to produce potable water while meeting or exceeding all applicable rules, regulations and procedures. A Grade IV Water Treatment Plant Operator license is not required but preferred.
Selected candidates that do not posess the license will begin as an Operator in Training and participate in a District training program developed with the intent to obtain the license within 3-5 years.
The ideal candidate should:
• Have excellent deductive reasoning skills and draw logal conclusions from a variety of information from multiple data sources
• Demonstrate excellent computer skills and the ability to work in multiple applications at once
• Be able to learn, interpret, understand and apply theories, methodologies, and applicable regulations necessary to obtain a Water Treatment Plant Operator Grade IV license
• Demonstrate the ability to make arithmetical computations using standard office equipment and computer programs
• Be able to understand and follow oral and written instructions effectively with great attention to detail
• Be able to work evening shifts as well as weekends and holidays
The responsibilities of Meter Technicians are to complete daily meter reading assignments in a timely and accurate manner, resolve meter reading discrepancies or abnormalities and maintain meters and associated assets. A high school diploma and valid driver’s license is required.
Candidates must also:
- Be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Be able to perform tasks that require physical exertion throughout the work day
- Be able to follow written and oral instruction with great attention to detail
- Possess strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Be able to make simple computations and transpose numbers accurately
- Be able to approach problems in a logical manner and develop effective solutions
Applications Are Available And Accepted Through The District’s Website
Or apply in person at 3303 Highway 31 W, White House, Tn 37188
Resumes may be submitted by:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 615-672-1088
Mail: Attention: Human Resources PO Box 608 White House, TN 37188
White House Utility District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is a Tennessee Drug Free Workplace participant.