SPRINGFIELD TENNESSEE: (Smokey Barn News) – Automation Personnel Services is having a job fair tomorrow Wednesday April 29, 2015 from 9am – 1 pm at Springfield Workforce Essentials – 299 10th Ave E, Springfield, TN 37172.
Job opportunities in the Springfield/White House area.
- Employees must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Personal Transportation is preferred
- Bilingual is a plus
- For Machine Ops/Saw Table/Leads experience is preferred
- For some positions reading a tape measure is required
- Drug Screen and Background check required
- Assembly: $9.25 an hour
- Roller Machine Operators: 9.25 Initially then 10.75
- Press Operators: 9.25 Initially then 10.75
- Saw Table: 9.25 Initially then 10.75
- Office: DOE
- Bonuses are possible for the Assemblers and is dependent on exceeding production on carton flow rollers and pallet flow rollers.
- Jeans with no holes or frays
- Shorts must be down to knee
- No offensive clothing or cutoffs
- Close Toed Shoes
- Safety Glasses/Gloves
- All shifts are subject to overtime
o Monday through Friday from 7 AM – 3:30 PM
o Monday through Thursday 3:30 PM – 2:00 AM
Overtime is usually Saturdays from 7am to 12am
Equal Opportunity Employer
We bring you ALL the News in and surrounding Robertson County, Tennessee.