List your job opening on the number one news site in the Robertson County area. Thousands of middle Tennesseans just like you rely on Smokey Barn News everyday, let us tell your story of opportunity.
Let Smokey help you grow your business!!
“Thank you so much for your help. We had a monumental response to our job posting. I’m sure we are going to find the perfect person for the job. The immediate response was overwhelming. I am so glad I decided to go to Smokey Barn!” Rita Hallman, KMC Music
For ad prices: email Jobs@SmokeyBarn.com or call 615-513-9844
Calvary Christian Daycare and Preschool Now Accepting Resumes For Daycare Director
Call us between 6am and 6pm, or stop by in person for an application. We can’t wait to hear from you!
2806 Hwy 41 South Greenbrier, Tn
Please send Resumes and to email@example.com Or Fax to 615-643-2912 For More information call 615-643-6570.
Now Hiring RN/LPN’s & Certified Nursing Assistants, Activities Aide
SPRINGFIELD TENNESSEE: (Smokey Barn News) – The Waters of Springfield is now hiring registered nurses, licensed practical nurses and certified nursing assistants for full-time positions on 1st and 2nd shifts to provide skilled medical care, rehab-to-home programs, memory care, long term care services, hospice services, respite care and a variety of other healthcare services.
RN/ LPN – provide direct nursing care to the residents and supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants. Full-time positions on 1st shift (12-hour shifts). Shift differential paid for hours worked after 3 p.m. and before 7 a.m. Monthly bonus paid for attendance.
Must be a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse in accordance with the state of Tennessee
Participation in continuing education classes, workshops, and seminars affiliated with outside nursing organizations desirable
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) – provide each assigned resident with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by supervisors. Full-time positions on 1st and 2nd shifts; (12-hour shifts). Shift differential paid for hours worked after 3 p.m. and before 7 a.m. Monthly bonus paid for attendance.
Must possess, as a minimum, a GED and Certified Nursing Assistant Course (CNA)
Must be a licensed Certified Nursing Assistant in accordance with the laws of this state.
Opening for a Part Time Activities Aide:
Part time Activity Aide to work primarily on the weekend. The Activity Aide assists the Director in carrying out planned activity programs for residents. Responsibilities include transporting residents to and from activities and performing delegated tasks without supervision. This position also requires some record keeping. As with any position within this facility, an important prerequisite is a genuine concern for individuals who are dependent upon assistance with their daily needs.
• Competitive Compensation • Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Packages • Supplemental Plans • Vacation and Sick Pay
Submit Resumes To Both Email Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org AND email@example.com
About the facility:
The Waters of Springfield is conveniently located in the heart of Springfield, Tennessee. With a cozy country feel, we offer comprehensive skilled medical care, rehab-to-home programs, memory care, long term care services, hospice services, respite care and a variety of other healthcare services. We have spacious rooms, in-house therapy gym, dining room and daily activity programs. Our facility is part of the community and we treat our residents like family here at The Waters.
3538 Tom Austin Hwy, Ste. 4 Springfield, TN 37172 (615)384-8999
We are a new salon needing experienced cosmetologist and barbers.
Please call David at 615-934-2479. Must love doing hair.
Wash Me Express In Springfield NOW HIRING Leadership and Sales Starting at $9 – $18/Hour
Wash Me Express in Springfield is looking to fill several critical positions in Leadership and Sales.
“At Wash Me Express, we believe in finding the right partners to serve our customers. We’re looking for leaders with high energy and an optimistic outlook.
“We value good logic and decision-making skills when it comes to customer service. Also, leadership needs to value time and resource management.
“Above all else, we want you to have a passion for being great at what you do and possess the highest levels of integrity and loyalty with us and our customers.
Hours include weekdays, weekends and holidays.
Exciting New Changes: • New/FREE upgraded vacuums-“Our vacuums really suck”, Unlimited • Car Wash program • New Pay Terminals • Veteran Owned • New LED lights coming soon!
LOCATION: 2200 Memorial Blvd, Springfield Tennessee MAP
Benefits *Advancement based on top performance *One-on-one coaching * An outgoing, fun, team-based environment Requirements * Strong work ethic * Proficient communication skills * Ability to work in collaborative environment; with minimal supervision * Must have a smart phone * Proactive at handling issues in the workplace
After completing an application, call or text Marcus (615) 417-9472 to follow up.
*Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
Maintenance Helper & Firefighter – Cross Plains
The city of Cross Plains is currently accepting applications for a full-time Maintenance helper & Firefighter. Experience is helpful but not required. Starting pay is $10 – $12 hour depending on experience. Must be able to work 40 hours per week.
Applications can be picked up at Cross Plains City Hall or Cross Plains Fire Hall.
****Deadline for returning applications is Friday, August 18, 2017 at 3 PM
General Line Service Technician:
General Motors experience preferred
· Testing to check whether systems and components are secure and are working properly. · Isolating the systems or components that might have caused the problem. · Driving the vehicle for testing purposes or using various equipment, including hand-held and onboard compression gauges or diagnostic computers. · Maintaining efficiency and accuracy in diagnosing as well as repairing vehicles. · Repairing or replacing worn parts ahead of the vehicle’s breakdown or damage. · Following a checklist in ensuring that, they examine each critical part of the vehicle. · Watching or inspecting closely parts like hoses, belts, plugs, fuel systems, brakes, and other possible troublesome items.
Our Dealership’s Commitment to You :
· Competitive Salary · Health, Dental, Vision and Life · 401k · Paid Time Off · Professional Work Environment · Opportunities For Advancement Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /year
· Automotive Technician: 2 years
Rod’s Tire and Automotive, in Springfield, TN
NOW HIRING GENERAL SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Due to a huge increase in sales and service we are looking for motivated, experienced people to come join our team. Competitive pay, 5 paid holidays. Paid vacation after just 1 year. Health care participation after 90 days. If the below job description fits you please send your resume’ to firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Service Tech – Automotive (Springfield, TN):
• Opening for a General Service Technician who has experience with tires and maintenance service on Autos, Light Trucks. Specific areas of expertise are: • Oil Changes • Tire Mounting – Balancing – Repairing • Passenger – Light Truck – Large Truck and Farm • Vehicle Inspection • Manufacturer Scheduled Maintenance Services • More qualifications will help
Minimum of 1 year experience required and a clean driving record. Compensation: Hourly Employment type: full-time
The Cross Plains Volunteer Fire Department is looking for you.
If you interested in becoming a volunteer firefighter, contact Chief Tommy Jackson.
PLEASANT VIEW VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPARTMENT FULL-TIME POSITION: COMMUNITY RISK REDUCTION COORDINATOR
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s Degree or 4 Yrs Military (Preferred), Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Professionalism, Organization, Verbal Communication
WORKING HOURS: A typical work week is based on an 8hr day/ 40hr work week. This will vary from week to week depending on community events and public education events.
• Manage and Deliver Fire Prevention Programs o Visit schools, businesses, and churches to present educational programs o Manage educational programs already developed and create new programs to present
• Participate in Community Events o Assist in planning community events throughout the PVVFD district o Ensure all community events have participation and attendance from the PVVFD
• Grant Writing and Manage Awarded Grants o Apply for different fire prevention and community risk reduction grants throughout the year o Assist with other grant applications done throughout the PVVFD o Manage grants that are awarded and that have been previously awarded
• Smoke Alarm Installation Program o Manage the installation program – oversee those who install the alarm o Educate on the installation of the smoke alarms
• Assist with administrative duties o Manage different administrative programs o Support colleagues in projects and take the lead in other projects
• Social Media Management o Manage all fire department social media accounts
• Emergency Response o Typical response to fire department emergency calls and situations
Salary is negotiable and depends on qualifications
For ad prices: email Jobs@SmokeyBarn.com or call 615-513-9844
Smokey Barn News (Sponsor/Advertisement)
We bring you ALL the News in Robertson County, Tennessee.
Local jobs, job openings, job postings, job listings, help wanted, employment opportunities, businesses now hiring in Springfield tn, Greenbrier tn, Adams tn, Ridgetop tn, White House tn, Cross Plains tn, Millersville tn, Cedar Hill tn, Coopertown tn and Orlinda in Robertson County Tn, Tennessee!