GET YOUR JOB FILLED FAST!!
Advertise Your Job Openings or Job Fair With Us &
Get Listed On The Jobs page FREE!
Find a job or Fill a job on the number one news site in the Robertson County area. Thousands of middle Tennesseans just like you rely on Smokey Barn News every day, let us tell your story of opportunity.
Let Smokey help you grow your business!!
“Thank you so much for your help. We had a monumental response to our job posting. I’m sure we are going to find the perfect person for the job. The immediate response was overwhelming. I am so glad I decided to go to Smokey Barn!” Rita Hallman, KMC Music
Racing Products Firm Expands Hiring In Greenbrier
A Greenbrier aluminum racing products firm has opened up hiring across the board. The firm is even offering training for anyone interested in learning sheet metal forming, welding, fabrication, plastics thermoforming as well as Fiberglass and Composite material design.
“Do you like racing? Would you like to work around race cars? Aluminum Racing has opened up some exciting careers and we’d like to hear from you,” said AR-Bodies – Aluminum Racing Products founder Jerry Criswell. “We offer great career opportunities.”
Here’s the rundown of available opportunities.
Full-time, Part-time, and flexible work schedules available for some positions.
• Sheet metal forming / Welding and fabricating
• Thermoforming plastics
• Fiberglass / Composite component manufacturing
• General maintenance
*Graphics design. Must have photoshop and illustrator experience. Website maintenance with Facebook / Social media experience
To apply, email your name and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. When you email, list the position you are applying for.
Pay depends on experience
Experience not necessary
About ARBODIES – Aluminum Racing Products
Aluminum Racing Products (ARBODIES) is a founding manufacturer of ABC (Approved Body Configuration) bodies; as well as a long-time manufacturer of NASCAR Late Model Stock Car bodies.
ARBODIES are built for racers by racers and will continue to lead the way in building custom made race-winning bodies for the next generation of racers.
We are committed to serving our customers by providing a quality product at a competitive price with extraordinary customer service! Learn more, click –>Here.
ARBODIES – Aluminum Racing Products – (615) 643-4739
2308 Industrial Dr Greenbrier, TN 37073
CROSS PLAINS VOLUNTEER FIRE IS LOOKING FOR YOU
Cross Plains Fire is currently looking for entry-level to experienced firefighters. The Cross Plains Fire dept will provide all necessary training. You will be considered a volunteer firefighter, however, after training you will be paid by the call.
• Respond to fire alarms, connect hoses, hold nozzles and direct water streams.
• Force entry of premises for firefighting.
• Position and climb ladders to gain access to upper levels of buildings.
• Perform rescue operations by removing persons from danger and administering first-aid to injured persons.
• Perform salvage operations such as sweeping water, throwing covers, removing debris, etc.
• Perform ventilating operations.
• Participate in fire drills.
• Attend training classes in firefighting, first-aid, and other related subjects.
• Assist with maintaining fire apparatus and equipment.
• Conduct residential and commercial fire prevention inspections.
• Receive and dispatch messages by radio and telephone.
• Perform general maintenance work of Fire Department property, including cleaning walls and floors, washing windows, mowing yard, and making minor repairs.
• Perform related tasks as required.
If you interested are in becoming a volunteer firefighter, you may go to Cross Plains City Hall to pick up an application. MAP or contact Chief Tommy Jackson. Call (615) 654-9287
The Robertson County Sheriff’s Office is currently hiring for Patrol Deputies and Corrections Officers.
ROBERTSON COUNTY TENNESSEE: (Smokey Barn News) – With a coverage area of almost 500 square miles in both rural and urban areas, and one of the newest and largest detention facilities in the state, the Robertson County Sheriff’s is a great place to add to your portfolio of law enforcement experience.
With programs like our Senior Outreach (SOS) Program and SmartWater forensic technology, the Robertson County Sheriff’s Office is a leader in both tech-based crime-fighting and community outreach programs.
If you would like to join our family of highly skilled Deputies and Corrections Officers then follow the instructions below. We look forward to hearing from you.
CLICK HERE to download and complete the application.
Completed applications can be emailed to email@example.com
• Patrol Deputy – Pay based on experience $16.65 – $20.46 hourly ($36,363 – $44,685)
• Corrections Officer – Pay is $15.42 hourly increasing to $15.96 hourly ($33,197 annually) after completion of a six-month probationary period
• Yearly pay increases with step plan
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• Paid vacation, sick, and holiday leave
• Tennessee Consolidated Retirement
• Uniforms provided
• Health and Wellness Incentives
A. Applicants must have reached their 18th birthday before the application can be accepted.
B. Applicants must have a High School Diploma or GED.
C. Applicants must possess a valid driver’s license.
D. Applicants must be a citizen of the United States.
E. Applicants must have an Honorable Discharge from the Armed Forces (if prior military)
F. Applicants must be able to pass an extensive pre-employment background investigation.
G. Applicants must pass a psychological examination, polygraph examination, written examination, and a physical examination (including drug screen).
H. Applicants must be of good moral character. If at any time during the selection process it is found that the applicant has been untruthful or purposely withheld requested information, the applicant will no longer be considered for employment and will not be allowed to reapply with the department in the future.
I. Applicants who become employed as a full-time Deputy with this agency are required to meet and maintain the minimum standards as set forth by the Tennessee Peace Officer Training Commission.
Applicants for PATROL DEPUTY must be a TN POST Certified Law Enforcement Officer.
Patrol Deputy Job Description:
The Robertson County Sheriff’s Office Patrol Division has the responsibility to serve Robertson County’s 476 square miles and a growing population by detecting and deterring criminal acts, responding to calls for service, investigating violations of the law, and increasing the safety of our roadways and community. The Patrol Division strives to serve the public with respect and dignity, safeguarding lives and property in a fair & impartial manner. The Sheriff’s Office hold its Deputies to high professional and ethical standards while fulfilling our constitutional duties.
Corrections Officer Job Description:
The Robertson County Sheriff’s Office Corrections Division is responsible for the management and the operations of the Robertson County Detention Facility. It is the mission of the ROBERTSON COUNTY DETENTION FACILITY to house inmates in a safe and secure setting, to provide safety and security to the Robertson County community, and service to the judicial systems of Robertson County, The State of Tennessee, and the United States of America.
The Robertson County Sheriff’s Office is a family-oriented organization with an energetic and positive work environment. Applicants should be eager to serve the citizens of Robertson County. Robertson County is seated between Interstate 24 and 65 which provides employees of the Sheriff’s Office the unique opportunity to enjoy small town living, but with the convenience of being minutes away from larger cities such as Nashville and Clarksville, Tennessee. As your law enforcement career develops, you may find that you have talents or interest in other areas of law enforcement beyond the Patrol or Corrections Division.
The Robertson County Sheriff’s Office has many divisions and specialty assignments such as:
• Criminal Investigations
• Court Security
• Emergency Response Team
• School Resource Officer
• Narcotic Agent
• Honor Guard
Applications may also be picked up in person at the Robertson County Sheriff’s Office, 507 South Brown Street, Springfield, TN 37172.
The Robertson County Sheriff’s Office is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Owens Corning Hiring With Sign-On Bonus, “Come Join Our team!”
Owens Corning in Springfield, Tennessee is now hiring Production Associates.
SIGN ON BONUS
$500.00 in 90 days, $500.00 in 180 days
Starting Pay is $14.00 with no top out!
1st Shift (4-10 hour shifts) Monday-Thursday in a safe, team-oriented environment with competitive wages and benefits; inclusive of a lump sum quarterly bonus payout up to 10%.
Owens Corning develops, manufactures, and markets insulation, roofing, and fiberglass composites.
The Production Associate position is an hourly position and reports to the Shift Supervisor. The employee works at presses, assists machine operators, removes parts from the press, separates parts from scrap, assembles parts, stacks or packages parts, and operates equipment.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Follows all plant safety guidelines, practices, and procedures. This includes the proper use of personal protective equipment when required
• Regular attendance is essential
• Works in a team environment ensures helpers understand their role, knows what precautions are necessary and location of emergency stop buttons
• Understands and interprets company work orders and job control procedures
• Works efficiently and accurately to achieve and maintain 100% of goal. Gets or requests materials needed, assembles totes, prepares skids, bags and boxes for packaging • Packages specific number of parts on skids, in bags, boxes, etc., labels them, stacks bags of parts on racks, or in appropriate packaging and moves totes/skids of parts to a storage area or to the next operation
• Ensures that safety devices are in place and reports any unsafe behavior or situation
• Is aware of activities in working surroundings and is responsible for keeping the area clean, tidy, and safe
• Other tasks as assigned by Leader
JOB REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Must have ability to read/write and interpret documents (safety rules, operating/procedure instructions, etc….)
• Must have ability to communicate effectively with co-workers, supervision and management
• Must have the ability to do basic mathematical calculations
• Must have the ability to use a tape measure
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
• 3-6 months related experience and/or training preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
• Standing/walking for 8 – 12 hours at a time
• Exposure to noise is usually moderate
• Bending, twisting and turning
• Full use of both hands – to handle, feel objects, tools, controls, etc.
• Close and distance vision abilities
• Potential work with fiberglass insulation
• Regularly works near moving mechanical parts
APPLY TODAY – CLICK HERE
Learn more about what we do at Owens Corning – Click Here
Hiring Window & Door Installers @ Springfield Glass Co.
Springfield Glass Company
Quality Windows for Every Budget
SPRINGFIELD TENNESSEE: (Smokey Barn News) – Have window/door/glass experience? Springfield Glass is actively interviewing for a window/door installer. The position is responsible for the quality and efficient installation of residential and/or commercial glass products.
Preferred, but not required:
● prior experience in the residential window industry
● prior experience in the commercial glass industry
● prior experience in the construction industry
● proven communication skills
PTO, Vacation Days
Must be able to pass a drug test to start employment
Top pay based on experience!
We are actively interviewing for this position! Apply today in person at 23 N. Main St. Springfield, TN 37172 or email us at Liz@SpringfieldGlassCompany.com
Springfield Glass Company was founded in 1989 in Springfield, Tennessee. Family owned and operated, we specialize in replacement windows, entry doors, frameless showers and custom mirrors.
JOBS WE’VE COMPLETED
• Aspen Dental – Springfield, TN
• Indian Lake – Hendersonville, TN
• McDonald’s – Multiple Locations
• Robertson County Office Building – Springfield, TN
• Green Hills Mall – Nashville, TN
• Robertson County Chamber of Commerce – Springfield, TN
• Stokes Brown Library, Springfield, TN
• Nashville Zoo at Grassmere – Nashville, TN
• Opry Mills Mall – Nashville, TN
• Sudden Service – Various Locations
• Orange Theory Fitness – Franklin & Murfreesboro, TN
• NorthCrest Medical Center – Springfield, TN
• L&L Marketplace – Nashville, TN
• plus many more…
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Springfield Glass Company is your replacement window and home improvement resource in the Nashville, TN area for residential, commercial, storefront, curtainwall and all types of glass in remodeling and new construction.
Hiring: Automotive, Lube and Service, Transmission R&R Mechanic, Tire Technician
Springfield Auto & Transmission repair is now hiring for the following positions:
Monday – Friday
1) Transmission R&R Mechanic
2) Automotive Technician with at least 5 years of experience with Domestic and Asian vehicles.
3) Lube and Service, tire technician. Will train on alignments if needed.
Salary is based upon experience. (615)382-0089. Health insurance, paid holidays, and vacation provided.
*Medical, Eye, Dental insurance. Paid Holidays and Vacation. Uniforms provided.
Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants can mail resumes or apply in person to Springfield Auto & Transmission Repair, 4 N. Main Street, Springfield, TN 37172. (615)382-0089.
NorthCrest Health Is Hiring!
Multiple Openings – Shorten Your Commute
ROBERTSON COUNTY TENNESSEE: (Smokey Barn News) – NorthCrest Health is always hiring! It takes a lot of different people to make healthcare work.
The NorthCrest team consists of physicians/doctors and providers, registered nurses (RNs), license practices nurses (LPNs), care partners (nursing aids), medical assistants (MAs), lab technicians and phlebotomists, support staff in areas like nutrition and environmental services, administrative positions, respiratory therapists, imaging techs and so much more!
Environmental Services Tech – Full Time
Position: EVS Tech
Evening and Nights. Previous Experience in Cleaning preferred.
Performs cleaning functions in assigned areas to maintain a sanitary, attractive, and orderly condition (i.e., high dusting, sanitizing room and bed, bathroom cleaning, floor sanitizing, emptying waste baskets, and vacuuming).
Follows procedures established for area cleaning, chemical usage, safety and maintenance of work equipment.
Assists in linen delivery and laundering as required.
Requests and collects supplies and equipment.
Restocks and cleans carts daily.
Notifies supervisor of any concerns.
All other duties as assigned
High School Diploma/GED Preferred
To apply for the Environmental Services Tech, click Here
Medical Assistant – Physician Services
• Full-time; days, evenings and weekends on rotating shift
• MA certification required
• Excellent customer service
• Opportunities in Pleasant View and Springfield, TN
Medical Technologist/Medical Lab Technician
• Full-time, Monday-Friday
• MT/MLT required
Nutritional Aid – Nutrition
• Part-time and PRN (varies, as needed)
• High school diploma/GED preferred
Barista – The Sip! Coffee Bar
• PRN (varies, as needed)
• High school diploma/GED preferred
• Prior food service experience preferred
See all of our current career listings – there may be a position perfect for you, your abilities, and your skill level.
NorthCrest is a not-for-profit, 109-bed community hospital serving Northern Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky. Located in Springfield, Tennessee, this hospital has been built to serve the community. Every year NorthCrest supports the community beyond the walls of the medical center. Through sponsorships, health screenings, support groups, educational classes and more, Northcrest donates thousands of hours and dollars in service to the surrounding community in promotion of good health and well-being.
For work, our employees travel as close as right down the street and as far as Clarksville, TN and Hopkinsville, KY. Some employees spend hours on their commutes. They happily drive the distance every day because NorthCrest Medical Center looks and feels like home to them.
While NorthCrest is a great place to work based on its people, it also offers benefits to employees that promote a comfortable, fulfilling life. To provide expert care to patients, our employees must be cared for themselves. NorthCrest is continuously working to create an environment that elevates the well-being of employees. A balanced work environment and proper benefits provide employees the opportunity to work harder and smarter on behalf of our patients.
See all of our current openings – Apply today to join your community hospital.
ATTN Carpet & Vinyl Installers, Springfield’s Carpet One Is Hiring
Springfield Carpet One has created an opening for a carpet and vinyl installer.
Experienced candidates will have good references, be able to pass a background check, and have current workers comp & general liability insurance certificates.
Compensation rate: compensatory on experience.
To inquire, please visit Carpet One at 2810 Memorial Blvd, Springfield, TN or call 615-382-7190.
*Springfield Carpet One Floor & Home is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Growth Prompts Need For HVAC Techs At Harrison Heating & Cooling
Sales, Service, Installation, Licensed & Insured
24 hour Service
If you are tired of the corporate environment and want to work with a team of people who work hard but still enjoy life, give us a call. Growth in our AC and ducting business units have created opportunities across the board.
If you have 1 to 3 years of experience with heating and AC systems or ductwork installations, then we would really like to hear from you.
The sky’s the limit at Harrison Heating & Cooling for service technicians that have a good work ethic.
We will be looking for techs with Electro-Mechanical skills on both Low and High voltage projects. At least 1-year of experience in the field is required. Several positions are available. Must be able to carry at least 70 pounds.
Email: your resume or bio to email@example.com or text your background to (615) 727-2336.
Harrison Heating & Cooling is an equal opportunity employer.
Payne Chevrolet, Now Hiring
Springfield, TN 37172
Salary: $30,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Come be a part of the Payne family. A family-owned business for over 90 years.
Assist customers in every aspect of the dealership.
Track and monitor all advertising provided by the dealership.
Work with phone and internet customers to answer any and all questions.
Help maintain all aspects of merchandising including the lot.
Help to meet and exceed all goals set by manufacturer and management.
Stay current on all training and certification programs provided.
Prepare all paperwork required to complete a purchase.
40 hour work week
Salary plus aggressive bonus plan based on performance
Health, Dental and Vision insurance
Company matching 401k
A very extensive training program
Modern and Professional work environment
Year end profit sharing
To apply, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
General Line Service Technician:
General Motors experience preferred
· Testing to check whether systems and components are secure and are working properly.
· Isolating the systems or components that might have caused the problem.
· Driving the vehicle for testing purposes or using various equipment, including hand-held and onboard compression gauges or diagnostic computers.
· Maintaining efficiency and accuracy in diagnosing as well as repairing vehicles.
· Repairing or replacing worn parts ahead of the vehicle’s breakdown or damage.
· Following a checklist in ensuring that, they examine each critical part of the vehicle.
· Watching or inspecting closely parts like hoses, belts, plugs, fuel systems, brakes, and other possible troublesome items.
Our Dealership’s Commitment to You :
· Competitive Salary
· Health, Dental, Vision and Life
· Paid Time Off
· Professional Work Environment
· Opportunities For Advancement
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /year
· Automotive Technician: 2 years
Send resume to: email@example.com
PLEASANT VIEW VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPARTMENT FULL-TIME POSITION: COMMUNITY RISK REDUCTION COORDINATOR
The PVVFD is in need of part-time firefighters! If you have been looking for a fresh start and have any of these certifications, apply today! Come out and see us at our picnic and parade on Saturday Oct. 6th if you are looking for more details about who we are and what we do!
Part-time firefighters needed:
Now accepting applications for certified firefighter EMR, Firefighter EMT, and Firefighter Paramedic’s. 12 hour shifts. You pick when you work.
Firefighter/M R: $11/Hour
Apply now: Follow —->> LINK to apply
((Fill your job fast on Smokey’s jobs page!))
For ad prices: email Jobs@SmokeyBarn.com or call 615-513-9844
We bring you ALL the News in Robertson County, Tennessee.
Local jobs, job openings, job postings, job listings, help wanted, employment opportunities, businesses now hiring in Springfield tn, Greenbrier tn, Adams tn, Ridgetop tn, White House tn, Cross Plains tn, Millersville tn, Cedar Hill tn, Coopertown tn and Orlinda in Robertson County Tn, Tennessee!