List your job opening on the number one news site in the Robertson County area. Thousands of middle Tennesseans just like you rely on Smokey Barn News everyday, let us tell your story of opportunity.
Let Smokey help you grow your business!!
“Thank you so much for your help. We had a monumental response to our job posting. I’m sure we are going to find the perfect person for the job. The immediate response was overwhelming. I am so glad I decided to go to Smokey Barn!” Rita Hallman, KMC Music
For ad prices: email Jobs@SmokeyBarn.com or call 615-513-9844
Join The Leading Foundation Repair Company in Nashville
United Structural Systems, Inc. is looking for hard working, dedicated individuals to join our foundation repair and waterproofing crews in Pleasant View, TN.
• You must have transportation to our office located in Pleasant View, TN. • You must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background checks. • Preferably have a valid driver’s license. • Preferably be 21 years of age or over so that you can obtain a DOT medical card (paid for by USS) to allow you to drive a company vehicle as needed. • You must be able to lift and carry 95 pounds without accommodation on a repetitive basis. • You must have no felony convictions in the past ten years. • You must be able to work overtime and on out of town jobs. Crews work 4-10 hour days with potential for overtime on Fridays. (Overtime is not guaranteed.)
JOB DUTIES (MAY INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING):
• Working outside in all types of weather, and in crawlspaces and basements of homes • Hand digging with shovels, raking, and hauling all types of debris/gravel in wheelbarrows • Jackhammering and grinding/replacing mortar joints • Sawing wood and/or concrete • Operating excavators and/or skidsteers and other large equipment • Driving USS vehicles as needed • General construction duties as assigned by the project foreman
Pay ranges DOE. Forty hour weeks year round with possibility of overtime each week. Annual paid holidays, (40) Forty hours paid vacation after one year. Eligible for health, dental and vision insurance after 60 days. $15,000 life insurance policy provided at no cost.
United Structural Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, age, handicap, marital status, or status as a disabled veteran. Information on your resume and application will not be used for any discrimination purpose.
See all of our current openings – Click Here and make 2018 your best year ever.
Payne Chevrolet, One Of Many Companies Hiring Now
SPRINGFIELD TENNESSEE: (Smokey Barn News) – Why drive to Clarksville or Nashville when so many Robertson County area companies are hiring. If you have experience in sales or auto repair, Payne Chevrolet has several immediate openings.
Come be a part of the Payne family. Family owned business for over 89 years.
Assist customers in every aspect of the dealership.
Track and monitor all advertising provided by the dealership.
Work with phone and internet customers to answer any and all questions.
Help maintain all aspects of merchandising including the lot.
Help to meet and exceed all goals set by manufacturer and management.
Stay current on all training and certification programs provided.
Prepare all paperwork required to complete a purchase.
40 hour work week
Salary plus aggressive bonus plan based on performance
Health, Dental and Vision insurance
Company matching 401k
A very extensive training program
Modern and Professional work environment
Year-end profit sharing
Job Type: Full-time
Phillip Mathis Manager Payne Chevrolet firstname.lastname@example.org 615-384-5573
General Line Service Technician:
General Motors experience preferred
· Testing to check whether systems and components are secure and are working properly. · Isolating the systems or components that might have caused the problem. · Driving the vehicle for testing purposes or using various equipment, including hand-held and onboard compression gauges or diagnostic computers. · Maintaining efficiency and accuracy in diagnosing as well as repairing vehicles. · Repairing or replacing worn parts ahead of the vehicle’s breakdown or damage. · Following a checklist in ensuring that, they examine each critical part of the vehicle. · Watching or inspecting closely parts like hoses, belts, plugs, fuel systems, brakes, and other possible troublesome items.
Our Dealership’s Commitment to You :
· Competitive Salary · Health, Dental, Vision and Life · 401k · Paid Time Off · Professional Work Environment · Opportunities For Advancement Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /year
· Automotive Technician: 2 years
Rod’s Tire and Automotive, in Springfield, TN
NOW HIRING GENERAL SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Due to a huge increase in sales and service we are looking for motivated, experienced people to come join our team. Competitive pay, 5 paid holidays. Paid vacation after just 1 year. Health care participation after 90 days. If the below job description fits you please send your resume’ to email@example.com.
General Service Tech – Automotive (Springfield, TN):
• Opening for a General Service Technician who has experience with tires and maintenance service on Autos, Light Trucks. Specific areas of expertise are: • Oil Changes • Tire Mounting – Balancing – Repairing • Passenger – Light Truck – Large Truck and Farm • Vehicle Inspection • Manufacturer Scheduled Maintenance Services • More qualifications will help
Minimum of 1 year experience required and a clean driving record. Compensation: Hourly Employment type: full-time
The Cross Plains Volunteer Fire Department is looking for you.
If you interested in becoming a volunteer firefighter, contact Chief Tommy Jackson.
PLEASANT VIEW VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPARTMENT FULL-TIME POSITION: COMMUNITY RISK REDUCTION COORDINATOR
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s Degree or 4 Yrs Military (Preferred), Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Professionalism, Organization, Verbal Communication
WORKING HOURS: A typical work week is based on an 8hr day/ 40hr work week. This will vary from week to week depending on community events and public education events.
• Manage and Deliver Fire Prevention Programs o Visit schools, businesses, and churches to present educational programs o Manage educational programs already developed and create new programs to present
• Participate in Community Events o Assist in planning community events throughout the PVVFD district o Ensure all community events have participation and attendance from the PVVFD
• Grant Writing and Manage Awarded Grants o Apply for different fire prevention and community risk reduction grants throughout the year o Assist with other grant applications done throughout the PVVFD o Manage grants that are awarded and that have been previously awarded
• Smoke Alarm Installation Program o Manage the installation program – oversee those who install the alarm o Educate on the installation of the smoke alarms
• Assist with administrative duties o Manage different administrative programs o Support colleagues in projects and take the lead in other projects
• Social Media Management o Manage all fire department social media accounts
• Emergency Response o Typical response to fire department emergency calls and situations
Salary is negotiable and depends on qualifications
For ad prices: email Jobs@SmokeyBarn.com or call 615-513-9844
Smokey Barn News (Sponsor/Advertisement)
We bring you ALL the News in Robertson County, Tennessee.
Local jobs, job openings, job postings, job listings, help wanted, employment opportunities, businesses now hiring in Springfield tn, Greenbrier tn, Adams tn, Ridgetop tn, White House tn, Cross Plains tn, Millersville tn, Cedar Hill tn, Coopertown tn and Orlinda in Robertson County Tn, Tennessee!