List your job opening on the number one news site in the Robertson County area. Thousands of middle Tennesseans just like you rely on Smokey Barn News everyday, let us tell your story of opportunity.
Let Smokey help you grow your business!!
“Thank you so much for your help. We had a monumental response to our job posting. I’m sure we are going to find the perfect person for the job. The immediate response was overwhelming. I am so glad I decided to go to Smokey Barn!” Rita Hallman, KMC Music
For ad prices: email Jobs@SmokeyBarn.com or call 615-513-9844
Hail & Cotton, Inc., a leading international tobacco leaf supplier and processor, headquartered in Springfield, Tennessee, is looking for an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist.
In addition to typical receptionist duties, this position is responsible for providing administrative support for our sales & leaf departments.
Minimum of 3 years of administrative assistant experience including proficiency in MS Office software products: including Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
This position requires strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task.
Professional appearance and mannerisms are a must.
Resumes should be either emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Hail & Cotton, Inc., 2500 South Main Street, Springfield, TN 37172 Attn: Admin Assistant.
Direct Support Professionals to work with adults with developmental disabilities in their homes and at their work site.
If you want to work 15-20 hours weekly or 30-35, we have flexible schedules and all shifts available. Starting pay $9 to $9.25 hourly, with insurance benefits offered.
Apply at HATS, 4859 Hwy 431E, Springfield or online at hatstn.org
Class B- CDL Driver Needed
Need good driving record, Health Card up to date. “Will help train” Must have good relationship with customers. Work is Monday thru Friday Start 7am. Springfield Tn. Pay depends on experience. You will be driving a Roll Off truck. Please call if this sounds like you. Let’s talk
Call 615-504-7415 VTK dumpsters
See all of our current openings – Click Here and make 2018 your best year ever.
Payne Chevrolet, One Of Many Companies Hiring Now
SPRINGFIELD TENNESSEE: (Smokey Barn News) – Why drive to Clarksville or Nashville when so many Robertson County area companies are hiring. If you have experience in sales or auto repair, Payne Chevrolet has several immediate openings.
Come be a part of the Payne family. Family owned business for over 89 years.
Assist customers in every aspect of the dealership.
Track and monitor all advertising provided by the dealership.
Work with phone and internet customers to answer any and all questions.
Help maintain all aspects of merchandising including the lot.
Help to meet and exceed all goals set by manufacturer and management.
Stay current on all training and certification programs provided.
Prepare all paperwork required to complete a purchase.
40 hour work week
Salary plus aggressive bonus plan based on performance
Health, Dental and Vision insurance
Company matching 401k
A very extensive training program
Modern and Professional work environment
Year-end profit sharing
Job Type: Full-time
Phillip Mathis Manager Payne Chevrolet email@example.com 615-384-5573
General Line Service Technician:
General Motors experience preferred
· Testing to check whether systems and components are secure and are working properly. · Isolating the systems or components that might have caused the problem. · Driving the vehicle for testing purposes or using various equipment, including hand-held and onboard compression gauges or diagnostic computers. · Maintaining efficiency and accuracy in diagnosing as well as repairing vehicles. · Repairing or replacing worn parts ahead of the vehicle’s breakdown or damage. · Following a checklist in ensuring that, they examine each critical part of the vehicle. · Watching or inspecting closely parts like hoses, belts, plugs, fuel systems, brakes, and other possible troublesome items.
Our Dealership’s Commitment to You :
· Competitive Salary · Health, Dental, Vision and Life · 401k · Paid Time Off · Professional Work Environment · Opportunities For Advancement Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /year
· Automotive Technician: 2 years
Rod’s Tire and Automotive, in Springfield, TN
NOW HIRING GENERAL SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Due to a huge increase in sales and service we are looking for motivated, experienced people to come join our team. Competitive pay, 5 paid holidays. Paid vacation after just 1 year. Health care participation after 90 days. If the below job description fits you please send your resume’ to firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Service Tech – Automotive (Springfield, TN):
• Opening for a General Service Technician who has experience with tires and maintenance service on Autos, Light Trucks. Specific areas of expertise are: • Oil Changes • Tire Mounting – Balancing – Repairing • Passenger – Light Truck – Large Truck and Farm • Vehicle Inspection • Manufacturer Scheduled Maintenance Services • More qualifications will help
Minimum of 1 year experience required and a clean driving record. Compensation: Hourly Employment type: full-time
The Cross Plains Volunteer Fire Department is looking for you.
If you interested in becoming a volunteer firefighter, contact Chief Tommy Jackson.
PLEASANT VIEW VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPARTMENT FULL-TIME POSITION: COMMUNITY RISK REDUCTION COORDINATOR
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s Degree or 4 Yrs Military (Preferred), Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Professionalism, Organization, Verbal Communication
WORKING HOURS: A typical work week is based on an 8hr day/ 40hr work week. This will vary from week to week depending on community events and public education events.
• Manage and Deliver Fire Prevention Programs o Visit schools, businesses, and churches to present educational programs o Manage educational programs already developed and create new programs to present
• Participate in Community Events o Assist in planning community events throughout the PVVFD district o Ensure all community events have participation and attendance from the PVVFD
• Grant Writing and Manage Awarded Grants o Apply for different fire prevention and community risk reduction grants throughout the year o Assist with other grant applications done throughout the PVVFD o Manage grants that are awarded and that have been previously awarded
• Smoke Alarm Installation Program o Manage the installation program – oversee those who install the alarm o Educate on the installation of the smoke alarms
• Assist with administrative duties o Manage different administrative programs o Support colleagues in projects and take the lead in other projects
• Social Media Management o Manage all fire department social media accounts
• Emergency Response o Typical response to fire department emergency calls and situations
Salary is negotiable and depends on qualifications
For ad prices: email Jobs@SmokeyBarn.com or call 615-513-9844
Smokey Barn News (Sponsor/Advertisement)
We bring you ALL the News in Robertson County, Tennessee.
Local jobs, job openings, job postings, job listings, help wanted, employment opportunities, businesses now hiring in Springfield tn, Greenbrier tn, Adams tn, Ridgetop tn, White House tn, Cross Plains tn, Millersville tn, Cedar Hill tn, Coopertown tn and Orlinda in Robertson County Tn, Tennessee!