List your job opening on the number one news site in the Robertson County area. Thousands of middle Tennesseans just like you rely on Smokey Barn News everyday, let us tell your story of opportunity.
Let Smokey help you grow your business!!
“Thank you so much for your help. We had a monumental response to our job posting. I’m sure we are going to find the perfect person for the job. The immediate response was overwhelming. I am so glad I decided to go to Smokey Barn!” Rita Hallman, KMC Music
For ad prices: email Jobs@SmokeyBarn.com or call 615-513-9844
Jet’s Pizza In Springfield Now Hiring
– Delivery Drivers – up to $20.00 per hour with tips
– Insiders – $7.25 great starter position for students
– Managers – Good starting pay based on experience
Great teamwork environment!
Call (615) 667-1557 OR come by the store from 11:00AM – 5:00PM
Jet’s Pizza 2666 Memorial Blvd in Springfield, TN
HIRING EVENT Monday January 29, 2018
Time: 9:00AM- 1:00PM
Workforce Essentials, Inc.: 299 10th Ave E. Springfield, TN 37172.
Hiring for 1st, 2nd and weekend shift.
1st and wknd- $14.22
-Incentive could add an additional $200 per week.
-Dorman is only a 30 minute drive from Springfield.
-Vacation time starts after 90 days.
• Medical/Dental/Vision after 60 days and the first of the following month • 401k Profit Sharing after 60 days • Vacation, Personal, Paid Holidays, Flex Scheduling • Tuition Reimbursement up to $5250 per year • Through the door full time hiring • Must be able to lift products up to 50lbs consistently and safely throughout shift • Must be willing to learn and drive powered industrial equipment that elevates in the air • Must be able to pass screenings reqs • Must have High School Diploma or GED • 1st & 2nd Shift, Mon- Thurs, 10 hours a day • Weekend Shift, Fri- Sun, 12 hours a day
Dorman Products is located at 3150 Barry Drive Portland, TN 37148.
Find a great new career in healthcare at NorthCrest Medical Center in historic Springfield. Work with healthcare professionals in an encouraging environment that will take your skills to the next level. We are currently seeking RNs in several departments including Nursery, Labor and Delivery, Emergency Department and the Critical Care Unit.
See all of our current openings – Click Here and make 2018 your best year ever.
General Line Service Technician:
General Motors experience preferred
· Testing to check whether systems and components are secure and are working properly. · Isolating the systems or components that might have caused the problem. · Driving the vehicle for testing purposes or using various equipment, including hand-held and onboard compression gauges or diagnostic computers. · Maintaining efficiency and accuracy in diagnosing as well as repairing vehicles. · Repairing or replacing worn parts ahead of the vehicle’s breakdown or damage. · Following a checklist in ensuring that, they examine each critical part of the vehicle. · Watching or inspecting closely parts like hoses, belts, plugs, fuel systems, brakes, and other possible troublesome items.
Our Dealership’s Commitment to You :
· Competitive Salary · Health, Dental, Vision and Life · 401k · Paid Time Off · Professional Work Environment · Opportunities For Advancement Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /year
· Automotive Technician: 2 years
Rod’s Tire and Automotive, in Springfield, TN
NOW HIRING GENERAL SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Due to a huge increase in sales and service we are looking for motivated, experienced people to come join our team. Competitive pay, 5 paid holidays. Paid vacation after just 1 year. Health care participation after 90 days. If the below job description fits you please send your resume’ to firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Service Tech – Automotive (Springfield, TN):
• Opening for a General Service Technician who has experience with tires and maintenance service on Autos, Light Trucks. Specific areas of expertise are: • Oil Changes • Tire Mounting – Balancing – Repairing • Passenger – Light Truck – Large Truck and Farm • Vehicle Inspection • Manufacturer Scheduled Maintenance Services • More qualifications will help
Minimum of 1 year experience required and a clean driving record. Compensation: Hourly Employment type: full-time
The Cross Plains Volunteer Fire Department is looking for you.
If you interested in becoming a volunteer firefighter, contact Chief Tommy Jackson.
PLEASANT VIEW VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPARTMENT FULL-TIME POSITION: COMMUNITY RISK REDUCTION COORDINATOR
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s Degree or 4 Yrs Military (Preferred), Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Professionalism, Organization, Verbal Communication
WORKING HOURS: A typical work week is based on an 8hr day/ 40hr work week. This will vary from week to week depending on community events and public education events.
• Manage and Deliver Fire Prevention Programs o Visit schools, businesses, and churches to present educational programs o Manage educational programs already developed and create new programs to present
• Participate in Community Events o Assist in planning community events throughout the PVVFD district o Ensure all community events have participation and attendance from the PVVFD
• Grant Writing and Manage Awarded Grants o Apply for different fire prevention and community risk reduction grants throughout the year o Assist with other grant applications done throughout the PVVFD o Manage grants that are awarded and that have been previously awarded
• Smoke Alarm Installation Program o Manage the installation program – oversee those who install the alarm o Educate on the installation of the smoke alarms
• Assist with administrative duties o Manage different administrative programs o Support colleagues in projects and take the lead in other projects
• Social Media Management o Manage all fire department social media accounts
• Emergency Response o Typical response to fire department emergency calls and situations
Salary is negotiable and depends on qualifications
For ad prices: email Jobs@SmokeyBarn.com or call 615-513-9844
Smokey Barn News (Sponsor/Advertisement)
We bring you ALL the News in Robertson County, Tennessee.
Local jobs, job openings, job postings, job listings, help wanted, employment opportunities, businesses now hiring in Springfield tn, Greenbrier tn, Adams tn, Ridgetop tn, White House tn, Cross Plains tn, Millersville tn, Cedar Hill tn, Coopertown tn and Orlinda in Robertson County Tn, Tennessee!