GET YOUR JOB FILLED FAST!!
Advertise Your Job Openings or Job Fair With Us &
Get Listed On The Jobs page FREE!
Find a job or Fill a job on the number one news site in the Robertson County area. Thousands of middle Tennesseans just like you rely on Smokey Barn News every day, let us tell your story of opportunity.
Let Smokey help you grow your business!!
“Thank you so much for your help. We had a monumental response to our job posting. I’m sure we are going to find the perfect person for the job. The immediate response was overwhelming. I am so glad I decided to go to Smokey Barn!” Rita Hallman, KMC Music
Hail & Cotton Hiring….Click the banner below for details
Hiring: Automotive, Lube and Service, Transmission R&R Mechanic, Tire Technician
Springfield Auto & Transmission repair is now hiring for the following positions:
Monday – Friday
1) Transmission R&R Mechanic
2) Automotive Technician with at least 5 years of experience with Domestic and Asian vehicles.
3) Lube and Service, tire technician. Will train on alignments if needed.
Salary is based upon experience. (615)382-0089. Health insurance, paid holidays, and vacation provided.
*Medical, Eye, Dental insurance. Paid Holidays and Vacation. Uniforms provided.
Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants can mail resumes or apply in person to Springfield Auto & Transmission Repair, 4 N. Main Street, Springfield, TN 37172. (615)382-0089.
ATTN Carpet & Vinyl Installers, Springfield’s Carpet One Is Hiring
Springfield Carpet One has created an opening for a carpet and vinyl installer.
Experienced candidates will have good references, be able to pass a background check, and have current workers comp & general liability insurance certificates.
Compensation rate: compensatory on experience.
To inquire, please visit Carpet One at 2810 Memorial Blvd, Springfield, TN or call 615-382-7190.
*Springfield Carpet One Floor & Home is an Equal Opportunity Employer
START YOUR CAREER WITH A LEADER IN SENIOR CARE
Click NHC Banner for more info
Growth Prompts Need For HVAC Techs At Harrison Heating & Cooling
Sales, Service, Installation, Licensed & Insured
24 hour Service
If you are tired of the corporate environment and want to work with a team of people who work hard but still enjoy life, give us a call. Growth in our AC and ducting business units have created opportunities across the board.
If you have 1 to 3 years of experience with heating and AC systems or ductwork installations, then we would really like to hear from you.
The sky’s the limit at Harrison Heating & Cooling for service technicians that have a good work ethic.
We will be looking for techs with Electro-Mechanical skills on both Low and High voltage projects. At least 1-year of experience in the field is required. Several positions are available. Must be able to carry at least 70 pounds.
Email: your resume or bio to email@example.com or text your background to (615) 727-2336.
Harrison Heating & Cooling is an equal opportunity employer.
Production Associates Needed At Owens Corning – Apply Here
Owens Corning in Springfield, Tennessee is now hiring Production Associates for 1st Shift (4 – 10 hour shifts) Monday-Thursday in a safe, team-oriented environment with competitive wages and benefits.
Owens Corning develops, manufactures and markets insulation, roofing, and fiberglass composites.
The Production Associate position is an hourly position and reports to the Shift Supervisor. The employee works at presses, assists machine operators, removes parts from the press, separates parts from scrap, assembles parts, stacks or packages parts, and operates equipment.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Follows all plant safety guidelines, practices, and procedures. This includes the proper use of personal protective equipment when required
• Regular attendance is essential
• Works in a team environment ensures helpers understand their role, knows what precautions are necessary and location of emergency stop buttons
• Understands and interprets company work orders and job control procedures
• Works efficiently and accurately to achieve and maintain 100% of goal. Gets or requests materials needed, assembles totes, prepares skids, bags and boxes for packaging • Packages specific number of parts on skids, in bags, boxes, etc., labels them, stacks bags of parts on racks, or in appropriate packaging and moves totes/skids of parts to a storage area or to the next operation
• Ensures that safety devices are in place and reports any unsafe behavior or situation
• Is aware of activities in working surroundings and is responsible for keeping the area clean, tidy, and safe
• Other tasks as assigned by Leader
JOB REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Must have ability to read/write and interpret documents (safety rules, operating/procedure instructions, etc….)
• Must have ability to communicate effectively with co-workers, supervision and management
• Must have the ability to do basic mathematical calculations
• Must have the ability to use a tape measure
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
• 3-6 months related experience and/or training preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
• Standing/walking for 8 – 12 hours at a time
• Exposure to noise is usually moderate
• Bending, twisting and turning
• Full use of both hands – to handle, feel objects, tools, controls, etc.
• Close and distance vision abilities
• Potential work with fiberglass insulation
• Regularly works near moving mechanical parts
APPLY TODAY – CLICK HERE
Learn more about what we do at Owens Corning – Click Here
NorthCrest Health Is Hiring!
Multiple Openings – Shorten Your Commute
ROBERTSON COUNTY TENNESSEE: (Smokey Barn News) – NorthCrest Health is always hiring! It takes a lot of different people to make healthcare work.
The NorthCrest team consists of physicians/doctors and providers, registered nurses (RNs), license practices nurses (LPNs), care partners (nursing aids), medical assistants (MAs), lab technicians and phlebotomists, support staff in areas like nutrition and environmental services, administrative positions, respiratory therapists, imaging techs and so much more!
Environmental Services Tech – Full Time
Position: EVS Tech
Evening and Nights. Previous Experience in Cleaning preferred.
Performs cleaning functions in assigned areas to maintain a sanitary, attractive, and orderly condition (i.e., high dusting, sanitizing room and bed, bathroom cleaning, floor sanitizing, emptying waste baskets, and vacuuming).
Follows procedures established for area cleaning, chemical usage, safety and maintenance of work equipment.
Assists in linen delivery and laundering as required.
Requests and collects supplies and equipment.
Restocks and cleans carts daily.
Notifies supervisor of any concerns.
All other duties as assigned
High School Diploma/GED Preferred
To apply for the Environmental Services Tech, click Here
Medical Assistant – Physician Services
• Full-time; days, evenings and weekends on rotating shift
• MA certification required
• Excellent customer service
• Opportunities in Pleasant View and Springfield, TN
Medical Technologist/Medical Lab Technician
• Full-time, Monday-Friday
• MT/MLT required
Nutritional Aid – Nutrition
• Part-time and PRN (varies, as needed)
• High school diploma/GED preferred
Barista – The Sip! Coffee Bar
• PRN (varies, as needed)
• High school diploma/GED preferred
• Prior food service experience preferred
See all of our current career listings – there may be a position perfect for you, your abilities, and your skill level.
NorthCrest is a not-for-profit, 109-bed community hospital serving Northern Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky. Located in Springfield, Tennessee, this hospital has been built to serve the community. Every year NorthCrest supports the community beyond the walls of the medical center. Through sponsorships, health screenings, support groups, educational classes and more, Northcrest donates thousands of hours and dollars in service to the surrounding community in promotion of good health and well-being.
For work, our employees travel as close as right down the street and as far as Clarksville, TN and Hopkinsville, KY. Some employees spend hours on their commutes. They happily drive the distance every day because NorthCrest Medical Center looks and feels like home to them.
While NorthCrest is a great place to work based on its people, it also offers benefits to employees that promote a comfortable, fulfilling life. To provide expert care to patients, our employees must be cared for themselves. NorthCrest is continuously working to create an environment that elevates the well-being of employees. A balanced work environment and proper benefits provide employees the opportunity to work harder and smarter on behalf of our patients.
See all of our current openings – Apply today to join your community hospital.
Payne Chevrolet, Now Hiring
Springfield, TN 37172
Salary: $30,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Come be a part of the Payne family. A family-owned business for over 90 years.
Assist customers in every aspect of the dealership.
Track and monitor all advertising provided by the dealership.
Work with phone and internet customers to answer any and all questions.
Help maintain all aspects of merchandising including the lot.
Help to meet and exceed all goals set by manufacturer and management.
Stay current on all training and certification programs provided.
Prepare all paperwork required to complete a purchase.
40 hour work week
Salary plus aggressive bonus plan based on performance
Health, Dental and Vision insurance
Company matching 401k
A very extensive training program
Modern and Professional work environment
Year end profit sharing
To apply, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
General Line Service Technician:
General Motors experience preferred
· Testing to check whether systems and components are secure and are working properly.
· Isolating the systems or components that might have caused the problem.
· Driving the vehicle for testing purposes or using various equipment, including hand-held and onboard compression gauges or diagnostic computers.
· Maintaining efficiency and accuracy in diagnosing as well as repairing vehicles.
· Repairing or replacing worn parts ahead of the vehicle’s breakdown or damage.
· Following a checklist in ensuring that, they examine each critical part of the vehicle.
· Watching or inspecting closely parts like hoses, belts, plugs, fuel systems, brakes, and other possible troublesome items.
Our Dealership’s Commitment to You :
· Competitive Salary
· Health, Dental, Vision and Life
· Paid Time Off
· Professional Work Environment
· Opportunities For Advancement
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /year
· Automotive Technician: 2 years
Send resume to: email@example.com
The Cross Plains Volunteer Fire Department is looking for you.
If you interested in becoming a volunteer firefighter, contact Chief Tommy Jackson.
Call (615) 654-9287
PLEASANT VIEW VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPARTMENT FULL-TIME POSITION: COMMUNITY RISK REDUCTION COORDINATOR
The PVVFD is in need of part-time firefighters! If you have been looking for a fresh start and have any of these certifications, apply today! Come out and see us at our picnic and parade on Saturday Oct. 6th if you are looking for more details about who we are and what we do!
Part-time firefighters needed:
Now accepting applications for certified firefighter EMR, Firefighter EMT, and Firefighter Paramedic’s. 12 hour shifts. You pick when you work.
Firefighter/M R: $11/Hour
Apply now: Follow —->> LINK to apply
((Fill your job fast on Smokey’s jobs page!))
For ad prices: email Jobs@SmokeyBarn.com or call 615-513-9844
We bring you ALL the News in Robertson County, Tennessee.
Local jobs, job openings, job postings, job listings, help wanted, employment opportunities, businesses now hiring in Springfield tn, Greenbrier tn, Adams tn, Ridgetop tn, White House tn, Cross Plains tn, Millersville tn, Cedar Hill tn, Coopertown tn and Orlinda in Robertson County Tn, Tennessee!