Local Light Shows – Take A Drive With Family & Friends (Must See)
ROBERTSON COUNTY TENNESSEE: (Smokey Barn News) – It’s that time of year again, pile the kids in the car and see the lights!! Below are some of the best lights shows in Robertson County!
• (Cottontown, TN) Doeden’s Dancing Lights: Make sure to come see Doeden’s Dancing Lights at 1030 Briarwood Dr off hwy 31 about 1.5 miles north of Hwy 76. MAP Tune your radio to 101.5 and watch all 9 songs synced to approximately 20,000 lights on 96 channels! Lights start dancing at 5 until 11 on weekends and until 10 on weeknights.
• (Pleasant View, TN) “Hadley’s light display” at 4050 oak pointe drive pleasant view tn 37146 MAP The show runs from 5:30 p.m to 10:30 p.m Monday thru Thursday and 5:30 to 11 Friday thru Sunday. The music can be heard buy tuning to 88.1 FM.
• (Springfield, TN) “Christmas Lights Spectacular” The Whole House and yard decked with lights and festive scenes: On the corner of 4th & Willow In Springfield MAP Behind Springfield Baptist Church.
• (Springfield, TN) “A Charlie Brown Christmas” themed synchronized light show on 4700 block of Palestine Rd in Springfield. Tune your radio to 90.1 for the show. MAP
• (Greenbrier, TN) 2019 Lights On Logan light Show Over 35,295 lights synchronized to 368 channels of computer-controlled animation. The show will be running til December 31 from 5 p.m. until 10 p.m. Address: 2760 Logan Road Greenbrier, TN. MAP The light show runs every 24 minutes from 5:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m. (11 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays) Tune your car stereo to 103.9 FM when you arrive to hear the show.
• (Greenbrier, TN) A “Christmas Village” Light Display: Intersection of Candy & Old Greenbrier Pike behind Greenbrier Church of Christ on Hwy 41 MAP
• (Cross Plains, TN) Dancing Light Show To Music – Brownstone neighborhood
Friends and family of Robertson County, we are filling up our yard and getting in the spirit with thousands of little lights again this year in the Brownstone neighborhood in Cross Plains. Roughly 100,000 bulbs and 144 channels will be dancing to the music from 5:30pm-9pm Monday through Thursday and 5:30pm-10 on Friday and Saturday. The show will begin on November 28th and end on December 28th Please tune your radio to 107.3 FM from the warmth of your vehicle to enjoy the show. Address: 8208 Brownstone Exd Cross Plains 37049 MAP
• (White House, TN) Festive, Flashing Christmas Light Show: MAP 207 Williamsburg Dr
• Winter Wonderland Of Lights! Travis Price Park, Springfield MAP
FREE Winter Wonderland Lighted Trail!
Hot Chocolate & Petting Zoo
December 20-21 Walk-Thru
December 22-23 Drive-Thru
Walk-Thru at J. Travis Price Park In Springfield
(FREE EVENT) Follow the lighted trails at J. Travis Price Park…Enter the Candy Cane Forest to see fantasy scenes, decorations, Hot chocolate and a petting zoo!
Bring your camera for pictures with Santa! Gates open at 5:30pm and close at 9:00 pm for all dates.
Location: Travis Price Park: 4155 Wilks Rd, Springfield, TN
POST YOUR LIGHTS
If you are proud of your Christmas Lights and decorations send us a video or photo at [email protected] or post in comments below. If you are comfortable with hundreds of people driving by your home post the address.
If you know of any other great light displays in the area, let us know. Email [email protected]
We bring you ALL the News in and surrounding Robertson County, Tennessee.