According to Robertson County Schools Director Mike Davis. Robertson County Schools will be CLOSED Monday march 3 due to expected ice, sleet and snow making for icy road conditions especially on secondary roads in the county.
Winter Storm Warning
… Winter storm warning remains in effect until 9 am cst Monday…
* geographic area… For locations generally along and northwest of a line from linden… To Ashland city… To cross plains.
* ice accumulations… One half up to one inch.
* snow accumulations… From a dusting from southern Perry county up to two inches for locations approaching the Kentucky border.
* timing… Noon until 9 am Monday.
* main impact… Hazardous driving conditions are expected due to freezing rain… Sleet and snow. Trees and power lines will likely experience significant ice accumulations… Resulting in power outages.
* other impacts… With north winds of 15 to 25 mph with gusts approaching 35 mph possible… This could worsen ice accumulation problems on trees and power lines.
A winter storm warning means significant amounts of snow… Sleet… And ice are expected or occurring. Strong winds are also possible. This will make travel very hazardous or impossible.
We bring you ALL the News in Robertson County, Tennessee.