“Robertson County’s Got Talent” – Showcase Your Talent – Win Cash!
Date and Time: Thursday, August 27, 2015 7 P.M.
Location: Century Stage
Entry Form Due Robertson County Extension Office or Fair Office by Wednesday, August 26
UT Extension, 408 N. Main Street, Springfield, Fax: 384-2941
In lieu of Entry Fee, all participants must pay gate admission of $12. Advance fair passes may be purchased at UT Extension Office for $6 when entry form is submitted (Advance pass DOES NOT include rides).
All Entries must be checked in at Century Stage by 6:30 P.M.
Premiums: 1st – $100, 2nd – $50, 3rd – $25
Winners will be featured on Smokey Barn News.
- Open to amateur talent, not professionals. Performance in weddings or at funerals is not considered professional.
- Acts limited to 5 minutes, including any spoken intros by the act. Number of acts may be limited due to time constraints. Acts will be considered on first come, first serve basis.
- All acts must be family appropriate. The fair reserves the right to not accept or to dismiss an act if not appropriate for a family-friendly atmosphere, i.e., language, subject matter, gestures, etc.
- A CD player and PA system with three microphones will be available. Make sure your CD works in a CD player and not just on your computer.
- Public restrooms are available for dressing, if needed.
- Acts will be judged based on the Applause Meter.
- There will be 1st, 2nd and 3rd place trophies. Cash awards: 1st place – $150, 2nd place – $75, 3rd place – $50.
- Trophies and cash for first three placings will be awarded per act, not per person in the act.
FOR MORE EVENTS LIKE TRUCK PULL, DEMOLITION DERBY, BAKING, PET CONTEST AND MUCH MORE ——-> CLICK HERE
**Monday – Thursday – Senoir Citizen Nights (ages 60 and Over)- Bring Item for BackPack Attack Program for FREE Admission. DOES NOT include Carnival Rides. Click here for list of Preferred Items.
Parking is on your own.
We bring you ALL the News in and surrounding Robertson County, Tennessee.