ROBERTSON COUNTY TENNESSEE: (Smokey Barn News) – A hay barn in Springfield is a total loss after a fire that broke out around 11:00AM Sunday. The barn is located on Hancock Rd (Location of fire) and had about 200 bales of hay stored inside.
Chad Gregory of North Robertson Fire & Rescue said the hay will likely smolder and burn for several days but the area around the barn has been cleared. As we were chatting with, Leslie Hancock, owner of the barn about the loss, he told us; “It’s not the end of the world, God’s in control”
We bring you ALL the News in Robertson County, Tennessee.