VIDEO: Greenbrier Planning/Zoning Commission Meeting January 12, 2021
GREENBRIER TENNESSEE: (Smokey Barn News) – Recorded and uninterrupted, Greenbrier’s Planning/Zoning Commission Meeting January 12, 2021.
Normally, the public is invited and encouraged to attend; however, due to the size of the meeting room and social distancing/gathering mandates for the Coronavirus, the meeting was closed to the public.
Smokey Barn News partnered with the city of Greenbrier to bring the meeting safely to you.
City of Greenbrier Planning/Zoning Commission Meeting Agenda January 12, 2021
1. Citizen’s Comments
2. Call to Order by the Chair
3. Roll Call
4. Adoption of the Agenda
5. Approval of Minutes of the November 10, 2020 Board of Zoning Appeals
6. Approval of Minutes of the November 10, 2020 Regular Planning and Zoning Meeting.
7. Communications from the Mayor and Commissioners.
8. Communications from City Staff.
9. Old Business – None
10. New Business
a. Appointment of Officers for 2021.
b. Site Plan for 2046 Highway 41 South. (Bryant Country Store) c. Discussion and Possible Action on the Design Review Manual.
d. Discussion and Possible Action on the Changes to the Zoning Manual and Regulations.