Delight Products (Springfield) -Div. Of Kroger: HIRING EVENT
SPRINGFIELD TENNESSEE: (Smokey Barn News) Delight Products, a Manufacturing Division of Kroger, is hosting a hiring event in Springfield, TN, MAP. Read below for a list of exciting opportunities.
Open Interviews for Delight Products
Date: March 8, 2021,
Time: 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
Location: Holiday Inn Express, 2518 Memorial Blvd., Springfield, TN 37172.
Starting wages: $15.90-$21.09/hr.
Benefits: medical, dental, vision insurance, 401k, stock options, incentive plans, vacation and holiday pay, associate discounts and much more.
• Weekend Shift Maintenance Mechanic
• 2nd Shift Processing/Lab Entry Level Technician
• 2nd Shift Packaging/Distribution Entry Level Technician
• 3rd Shift Processing/Lab Entry Level Technician
• 3rd Shift Packaging/Distribution Entry Level Technician
• 2nd Shift CDL Driver/Forklift Operator
• Must be at least 18 years of age or older;
• High School or Equivalent required prior to hire date;
• CDL License required for CDL Driver/Forklift Operator position.
• Background and Drug Screening Required.
A laptop will be provided for candidates to apply online prior to the interview.
If you can’t make it on this date and time, please feel free to apply online.
Search by location: Springfield, TN
Filter by Company: Delight Products
The Kroger Manufacturing Vision and Mission are dependent on and rooted in our employees. It is only with dedicated and capable employees that we are able to achieve success and superior quality with all of our Corporate Brands. Our standard of uncompromising quality dates back to 1883 and has become a foundation on which we base our business. Our Kroger Corporate Brands build lifetime loyal customers with our exclusive and preferred brands. Through individual commitment to quality and team efforts, we have established Kroger as a leader both in the manufacturing industry and in retailer private label brands.
Mobile: To See The Latest Stories or to share this article, scroll below