Dorman Products Celebrates 100 Years
With Hiring Event Set For January 29
SPRINGFIELD TENNESSEE: (Smokey Barn News) – Dorman Products will be holding a Hiring event Monday January 29, 2018 from 9:00AM- 1:00PM at Workforce Essentials, Inc. in Springfield located at 299 10th Ave E. Springfield, TN 37172.
For the past 10 years, Dorman Products has been an active part of the local community and we are seeking great people who possess an amazing attitude, exceptional work ethic, and a stellar attendance.
Dorman Products will experience an exponential amount of growth in the new year as we’ll be opening a new facility in Portland in 2019 (double our current size).
HIRING EVENT Monday January 29, 2018
Time: 9:00AM- 1:00PM
Workforce Essentials, Inc.: 299 10th Ave E. Springfield, TN 37172.
Hiring for 1st, 2nd and weekend shift.
1st and wknd- $14.22
-Incentive could add an additional $200 per week.
-Dorman is only a 30 minute drive from Springfield.
-Vacation time starts after 90 days.
• Medical/Dental/Vision after 60 days and the first of the following month
• 401k Profit Sharing after 60 days
• Vacation, Personal, Paid Holidays, Flex Scheduling
• Tuition Reimbursement up to $5250 per year
• Through the door full time hiring
• Must be able to lift products up to 50lbs consistently and safely throughout shift
• Must be willing to learn and drive powered industrial equipment that elevates in the air
• Must be able to pass screenings reqs
• Must have High School Diploma or GED
• 1st & 2nd Shift, Mon- Thurs, 10 hours a day
• Weekend Shift, Fri- Sun, 12 hours a day
Dorman Products is located at 3150 Barry Drive Portland, TN 37148.
If you can’t make the hiring event,
APPLY ONLINE —> CLICK HERE
About Dorman Products
“New Since 1918”, Dorman Products is a leading supplier of original equipment dealer “exclusive” automotive and heavy duty replacement parts, automotive hardware, brake parts, and fasteners to the Automotive and Heavy Vehicle Aftermarkets. New to the Aftermarket is our exciting niche allowing us to provide hundreds of new products to our customers and end-users each month and thousands each year.
This is what we proudly do, but it’s our Contributors who provide the Fuel that drives our Company to success! When you join Dorman you will be joining our Culture of Contribution team, where everyone has the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on our business and future success.
We bring you ALL the News in and surrounding Robertson County, Tennessee.