Local Light Displays – Take A Drive With Family & Friends (Must See)
ROBERTSON COUNTY TENNESSEE: (Smokey Barn News) – It’s that time of year again, pile the kids in the car and see the light!! Below are some of the best lights shows in Robertson County!
• “Christmas Lights Spectacular” The Whole House and yard decked with lights and festive scenes: On the corner of 4th & Willow In Springfield MAP Behind Springfield Baptist Church.
• 2018 Lights On Logan light Show (Greenbrier) Over 35,295 lights synchronized to 368 channels of computer controlled animation. The show will be running til December 31 from 5 p.m. until 10 p.m. Address: 2760 Logan Road Greenbrier, TN. MAP The light show runs every 24 minutes from 5:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m. (11 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays) Tune your car stereo to 103.9 FM when you arrive to hear the show.
• A “Christmas Village” Light Display in Greenbrier: Intersection of Candy & Old Greenbrier Pike behind Greenbrier Church of Christ on Hwy 41 MAP
• “A Charlie Brown Christmas” themed synchronized light show on 4700 block of Palestine Rd in Springfield. Tune your radio to 90.1 for the show. MAP
• “Cross Plains Dancing Christmas Lights” John Fleming has done it again! Please come join our family this Christmas season in watching our light show! We have added more lights and will have 2 new songs this year. The show will run from 5-9 on weekdays or 5-10 on Fri-Sat. We are located 8208 Brownstone Ext in Cross Plains. MAP You can’t miss us!! Drive up and turn the radio to 107.3.
• “Hadley’s Holiday lights” Pleasant View…Come and see the Hadley’s Holiday lights. This 35 minute show set to music is sure to bring a smile to your face and a sparkle in your eye. Come on by to 4050 oak pointe drive MAP and tune to 99.3 FM to hear the music . The show runs every night from 5p.m. to 10 p.m. and will run until January 5th. From our family to yours we wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
• Coming Soon… Winter Wonderland Of Lights! Travis Price Park, Springfield MAP
Walk Thru Dates: December 14-15 & 21-22
Drive Thru Dates: December 16-20 & the 23rd
*Gates open at 5:30pm and close at 9:00 pm for all dates. FREE
Follow the lighted trails at J. Travis Price Park in Springfield to enjoy the festive holiday scenes, decorations, music, hot chocolate and a petting zoo! Walk thru dates will include visits with Santa, free hot chocolate and free petting zoo. Additional Concessions will be available for purchase.
POST YOUR LIGHTS: If you are proud of your Christmas Lights and decorations post a video or photo in comments below. If you are comfortable with hundreds of people driving by your home post the address.
If you know of any other great light displays in the area, let folks know if comments below.
We bring you ALL the News in and surrounding Robertson County, Tennessee.