Many Local Companies Look To Hire, Smokey Has The Scoop
Many great local companies are looking to hire, we have added a few of them below. For even more local jobs we have provided a link the bottom of this page.
Job Opportunity – Security Officer – the position is PRN
• High School Diploma/GED preferred
• Valid Driver’s Licensure & clean driving record
• Tennessee State certified and possess current unarmed security license required; or obtained within 6 months of hire date
• Current CPR (or obtain prior to the completion of orientation)
• Current CPI/De-escalation training (or obtain within 6 months of hire)
• Experience in security or law enforcement field preferred. Two years of related work experience preferred.
• The ability to communicate effectively with persons of various cultural and economic backgrounds required.
• Possesses minimum computer skills; Familiar with Microsoft programs
Please apply at www.northcrest.com/careers
City of Ridgetop: Full-time Experienced Utility Worker
The City of Ridgetop will be accepting applications for a full-time experienced utility worker position.
Applications will be available at Ridgetop City Hall and will be due by June 16, 2016 at 2:00 p.m.
Lowe’s TN Millwork In White House Hiring
WHITE HOUSE TENNESSEE: (Smokey Barn News) – Lowe’s Millwork in White House, TN is hiring at 972 Lowe’s Millwork Rd. White House TN 37188.
Lowe’s Millwork is hiring for Millwork Specialist positions:
Exterior, Interior, Cabinets, Pre-finish, and Shipping departments.
Now Hiring Assistant Manager Position
We are now hiring for the Assistant Manager position. If interested, please feel free to come by the theater to talk to the Managing Director. General applications are online at Carmike.com. Please keep in mind that you must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays, including Christmas Day as we are open every day of the year.
Payne Chevrolet in Springfield Seeks Auto Detailer
Payne Chevrolet, a top automobile dealership and repair facility in the middle Tennessee, has an immediate opening for an automotive Detailer.
Do you love cars? Do you love making them sparkle? Does the thought of working for one of the worlds best selling automotive brands excite you? Then send us your resume today!
Experience preferred but not necessary, training can be made available to the right individual.
*Payne is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free work environment.
Email your resume to [email protected] with DETAIL JOB in the subject, no phone calls please.
We bring you ALL the News in and surrounding Robertson County, Tennessee.