SPRINGFIELD TENNESSEE: (Smokey Barn News) – Along with a host of amazing rides, art and entertainment, tonight is also the Street Truck Pull and according to the Street Truck Pull Director Eric Pulley, “It’s going to be the best one ever!”
Below is everything you need to know about all the fun events and pricing for tonight and Saturday.
Carnival provided by Kissel Entertainment!
NOTE: Nemesis 360 will require 2 tickets in addition to the armband
Friday Night Aug. 26: MIDNIGHT MADNESS: $10.00 Adults $5.00 Students. (DOES NOT include Carnival Rides)
6:00 PM Sheep Show – Livestock Pavilion 7:00 PM 4X4 Street Legal Truck Pull – Arena 7:00 PM Sideshow Bennie – Century Stage STARTING AT 9:30 PM– Midnight Midnight Madness – $20 Arm Band – Free Gate Admission*
Friday and Saturday night its UNDER AGE 5 IS FREE
Saturday Armband Special for Rides – 3 P.M. til 7 P.M. – $12 plus Regular Gate Admission.
9:00 AM 4-H Pullet Sale – Livestock Pavilion 10:00 AM Pet Show – Livestock Pavilion 3:00 PM Goat Show – Livestock Pavilion 4:00 PM 4-H Share The Fun Talent Show – Century Stage
7:00 PM Demolition Derby – Arena (See Derby Guidelines Below) Stock Show Rules Mini Car Rules
7:00 PM The Saturns – Century Stage
Here’s another fun ride coming this year. Leave all hope behind as you ride “The Voodoo Experience.”
Sign over your soul and leave all hope behind as you ride the Voodoo Experience. The broken souls at Kissel Entertainment will have you under their spell and levitating into a witchy world. #KisselEntertainment #VooDooExperience
Friday, August 26, 2016 7:00P.M. Location: Arena Questions contact: Eric Pulley 615-394-7318 Sign-ups begin @ 5:00pm
1. Start time is 7:00 p.m. Must be registered by 6:30 p.m. 2. Trucks must meet street legal requirements. 3. Must have DOT approved tires. NO cut tires. 4. Puller must provide a 1″ or larger clevis. 5. Age requirements: 15 years or younger MUST have written parent’s consent and adult accompaniment. 16-17 years MUST have written parent’s consent. 18 and over – driver assumes full liability. 6. ALL participants MUST wear seat belt. 7. $25 hook fee (per hook). 8. Payback per class: 1st – $250, 2nd-$150, and 3rd-$100 place will be paid. 9. Trucks will be inspected at gate and weighed and classed accordingly. 10. Only 1 person per truck when pulling, except if under 15. 11. Any announcements or rules made/changed the day of the event, if needed, supersede these rules. 12. Puller will be disqualified if management is suspicious of puller being under the influence of drugs or alcohol. 13. Truck inspections, before or after the pull, that find violations to the following rules of their Pull Class will result in an immediate disqualification of truck and driver; all registration fees and prize money will be forfeited. 14. Puller will have 2 chances to pass the 25 foot marker. After passing the 25 foot marker, or after second attempt, distance pulled will be the recorded distance. 15. RCFA Management, in coordination with Tech Officials, reserve the right to create Modified Divisions of any classes listed based on participations of each weight class, or to reclassify any participant to another Class based on vehicle performance factors not addressed in these rules. 16. Pullers will draw pulling order during registration. 17. All weights and/or loose articles must be secured in bed. 18. Judges discretion applies to all classes and decisions are final.
Weight Classes: Stock Gas
• 6,500 lb. gas • Must Have current license, registration, and insurance. • Truck must be in stock form. NO Modifications to suspension or engine. • NONE. Stock means STOCK. • Must pull from factory hitch. • Hitch Height must not exceed 26″ with a 1″ clevis or larger. • Lift Kits are acceptable.
• 8,500 lb. gas • Must Have current license, registration, and insurance. • Truck must be in stock form. NO Modifications to suspension or engine. • NONE. Stock means STOCK. • Must pull from factory hitch. • Hitch Height must not exceed 26″ with a 1″ clevis or larger. • Lift Kits are acceptable. • 6,500 lb. Hot Street • Engine modifications allowed, except no blowers, turbos, or nitrous. • Hanging weights are allowed. • No Trick Hitches • Hitch must exit in the stock location with at least a 1″ clevis. • Hitch height must not exceed 26″. • Hitch must be deemed appropriate or vehicle will NOT pull. • Judges have final decisions on all pull related decisions.
6,000 lb Pro Street
• 8,500 lb diesel • This must be a completely Stock Truck! • No programmers or chips allowed • Must have stock exhaust and intake • Must have a stock Turbo • Must have at least 1″ on travel in the rear • No water injection • Receiver style hitch required
• 8500 Stock Turbo • Must have current license and insurance • Truck must be in stock form • Must pull from factory hitch • Hitch Height cannot exceed 26″ with a 1″ clevis or larger • Truck must have stock sixe turbo • Programmers and Chips allowed • Intake and exhaust area allowed. Exhaust must exit behind cab • Blocks and track bars are allowed. Must be bolted on, not welded on. • No nitrous or propane • No hanging weights
Open Gas & Open Diesel
Smokey Barn News (Sponsor/Advertisement)
We bring you ALL the News in and surrounding Robertson County, Tennessee.