Spring Street Legal Truck Pull Saturday At RC Fairgrounds
Saturday, May 14, 2016 7:00P.M. – Arena
$10 Admission – Age 5 and under FREE
1. Start time is 7:00 p.m. Must be registered by 6:30 p.m. 2. Trucks must meet street legal requirements. 3. Must have DOT approved tires. NO cut tires. 4. Puller must provide a 1″ or larger clevis. 5. Age requirements:
15 years or younger MUST have written parent’s consent and adult accompaniment. 16-17 years MUST have written parent’s consent. 18 and over – driver assumes full liability.
6. ALL participants MUST wear seat belt. 7. $25 hook fee (per hook). 8. Payback per class 1st – $250, 2nd-$150 , and 3rd-$100 place will be paid. 9. Trucks will be inspected at gate and weighed and classed accordingly. 10. Only 1 person per truck when pulling, except if under 15. 11. Any announcements or rules made/changed the day of the event, if needed, supersede these rules. 12. Puller will be disqualified if management is suspicious of puller being under the influence of drugs or alcohol. 13. Truck inspections, before or after the pull, that find violations to the following rules of their Pull Class will result in an immediate disqualification of truck and driver; all registration fees and prize money will be forfeited. 14. Puller will have 2 chances to pass the 25 foot marker. After passing the 25 foot marker, or after second attempt, distance pulled will be the recorded distance. 15. RCFA Management, in coordination with Tech Officials, reserve the right to create Modified Divisions of any classes listed based on participations of each weight class, or to reclassify any particpant to another Class based on vehicle performance factors not addressed in these rules. 16. Pullers will draw pulling order during registration. 17. All weights and/or loose articles must be secured in bed. 18. Judges discretion applies to all classes and decisions are final.
Straight Stock Gas
6,200 lb. gas maximum weight • Must Have current license, registration, and insurance. • Truck must be in stock form. NO Modifications to suspension or engine. • NONE. Stock means STOCK. • Must pull from factory hitch. • Hitch Height must not exceed 26″ with a 1″ clevis or larger. • Lift Kits are acceptable.
8,500 lb gas maximum weight • Must Have current license, registration, and insurance. • Truck must be in stock form. NO Modifications to suspension or engine. • NONE. Stock means STOCK. • Must pull from factory hitch. • Hitch Height must not exceed 26″ with a 1″ clevis or larger. • Lift Kits are acceptable.
Hot Street Gas
6,500 lb. gas maximum weight
• Engine modifications allowed, except no blowers, turbos, or nitrous. • Hanging weights are allowed. • No Trick Hitches • Hitch must exit in the stock location with at least a 1″ clevis. • Hitch height must not exceed 26″. • Hitch must be deemed appropriate or vehicle will NOT pull. • Judges have final decisions on all pull related decisions.
This must be a completely Stock Truck! No programmers or chips allowed Must have stock exhaust and intake
7,500 lb diesel Maximum Weight:
• Must have a stock Turbo • Must Have at least 1″ travel in the rear • No water injection • Reciever style hitch required
8,500 lb diesel Maximum weight:
• Must have a stock Turbo • Must have at least 1″ on travel in the rear • No water injection • Reciever style hitch required
8500 Stock Turbo
• Must have current license and insurance • Truck must be in stock form • Must pull from factory hitch • Hitch Height cannot exceed 26″ with a 1″ clevis or larger • Truck must have stock sixe turbo • Programmers and Chips allowed • Intake and exhaust area allowed. Exhaust must exit behind cab • Blocks and track bars are allowed. Must be bolted on, not welded on. • No nitrous or propane • No hanging weights
8500 2.6 Diesel
• No nitrous or propane • Must be a 2.6 turbo or smaller • 26″ max. hitch height • All other sanctions rules will apply. • Questions contact Eric Pulley 615-394-7318.
After the pull:
• Run what you brung • Test and Tune • $20 hook fee • No payouts