Springfield Woman Hospitalized after Grease Fire Thursday

TN Realty Porch flag 511A

Springfield Woman Hospitalized after Grease Fire Thursday

SPRINGFIELD TENNESSEE: (Smokey Barn News) – A grease fire at a home in Springfield sent one woman to Vanderbilt Medical Center in Nashville with second degree burns on her arm Thursday, officials say.

The call to 911 came just after 10:30 a.m. that the home, located on Central Ave near Cheatham St had visible flames.

When firefighters arrived the fire was already out but the woman had been burned. Robertson County EMS and Springfield Fire worked quickly to prepare the woman to be transported to the Vanderbilt burn unit in Nashville.

If we can get an update on the woman’s condition later this evening we will bring it to you. The staff at Smokey Barn News would like to wish her a speed recovery.

Smokey Barn News (Sponsor/Advertisement)Browns paint body save 511

We bring you ALL the News in and surrounding Robertson County, Tennessee.

View Smokeys Job listings

Advertise with smokey 511 a ad