TriStar NorthCrest Careers – Dietary Aide
ROBERTSON COUNTY TENNESSEE: (Smokey Barn News) – At TriStar NorthCrest, our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Dietary Aide where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking a Dietary Aide for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
What you will do in this role:
· You will perform a variety of functions such as dishwasher and cold food prep. You will perform other duties as assigned.
· You will demonstrate the ability to perform specific competencies as listed on the Competency Checklist.
· You will meet mutually agreed upon performance goals/objectives established annually as listed on the Performance Management Plan.
· You will integrate ethics in all areas of practice.
· You will adhere to confidentiality and patient’s rights policies.
· You will support the facilities’ mission and values.
What qualifications you will need:
· Previous dietary aide experience preferred
· Food Handlers or ServSafe Certificate within 90 days of hire
TriStar NorthCrest Medical Center is a 109-bed acute care hospital in Springfield Tennessee that is dedicated to serving the healthcare needs of Robertson County and the surrounding areas. We offer a full array of services, including emergency care, orthopedics, cardiology, women’s care and diagnostic imaging. Our Mission is to enhance community and patient wellness through the teamwork of skilled and compassionate employees and physicians.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
To apply or check out other job opportunities, click –>TriStar NorthCrest Careers
Mobile: To See The Latest Stories or to share this article, scroll below