Be A Registrar At NorthCrest Medical Center Or Learn About Other Career Opportunities
ROBERTSON COUNTY TENNESSEE: (Smokey Barn News) – NorthCrest Medical Center in Springfield, a not-for-profit, 109-bed community hospital serving Northern Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky, has opened up full-time openings across the board. Information about each opportunity has been added below.
One critical area and immediate need at NorthCrest Medical Center are Registrars. As a Registrar, you are literally the face of NorthCrest Medical Center. You are the calm voice during an emergency or that friendly face for regular appointments. To learn more about this and other career opportunities at NorthCrest Medical Center read below.
NorthCrest Medical Center has been built to serve the community. Every year NorthCrest supports the community beyond the walls of the medical center. Through sponsorships, health screenings, support groups, educational classes and more, Northcrest donates thousands of hours and dollars in service to the surrounding community in promotion of good health and well-being.
Here are the details of the opportunity!
Registrars in the Hospital and Physician Services. (FT positions)
• Responsible for timely and accurate registering of patients.
• Interviews patients for all pertinent account information.
• Verifies insurance coverage
• Calculate patient estimated responsibility due at time of service
• Understand insurance deductibles, co-pay, coinsurance in order to explain and educate the patient
• Verifies past due amounts
• Request/collects patient payments and issues receipts
• Understands financial payment options available to patients
• Open/close individual cash bag assuring in balance
• Makes appropriate documentation in the system
• Answers and directs incoming calls including “stat” calls as well as cover PBX when needed
• Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development and the care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
• Adheres to HIPAA privacy regulation in accordance with hospital’s policies and procedures
• All other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma/GED preferred
• Excellent communication skills
Physician Services: Apply Here
3 – Full Time – Days – 8a-5p
Hospital – Patient Access – Apply Here
• Full Time – 6p-6a – Thur/Fri/Sat
• Full Time – 9a-5:30p – M-F
• Full Time – 6a-6p Sat/Sun/Mon
MORE CAREERS AT NORTHCREST HEALTH
FT Environmental Services Tech
3 – FT positions open – 1st shift – 7:00 am – 3:30 pm; 2nd shift – 3:oo pm – 11:30 pm; and 3rd shift – 10:30 pm – 7:00 am.
• Performs cleaning functions in assigned areas to maintain a sanitary, attractive, and orderly condition (i.e., high dusting, sanitizing room and bed, bathroom cleaning, floor sanitizing, emptying wastebaskets, and vacuuming).
• Follows procedures established for area cleaning, chemical usage, safety and maintenance of work equipment.
• Assists in linen delivery and laundering as required.
• Requests and collects supplies and equipment.
• Restocks and cleans carts daily.
• Notifies supervisor of any concerns.
• All other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma/GED Preferred
• Previous Cleaning Experience Preferred
To apply for the Environmental Services Tech, click Here
Position: RN – MED SURG 3 $5000 Sign on Bonus
RN – MED SURG
$5000 – Sign on bonus for Full Time Med Surg Nights – for 2 yr commitment – This is for MS3 only
• Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development the and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served
• Conducts and documents nursing assessments through the collection and analysis of data
• Develops and revises the individualized plan of care based on assessment, desired outcomes, and knowledge
• Provides patient/family education based on plan of care and identified needs
• Promotes customer service initiatives
• Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures
• All other duties as assigned
• Current RN licensure
• Current BLS certification (or obtain prior to the completion of orientation)
• Current ACLS certification (applies to charge nurse & RN team leaders)
For full, detailed job description, click –> Here.
NorthCrest Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, political affiliation, national origin, veteran or disability status. EEO Law: English / Spanish
*Eligibility for benefits depends on PRN/PT/FT status.
NorthCrest offers an RN Career Ladder with various learning opportunities including monetary rewards.
Integrity – Maintaining the highest standards of behavior. Encompasses honesty, ethics, and doing the right things for the right reasons.
Innovation – Capable of extraordinary creativity and willing to explore new approaches to improving quality of life for all persons.
Superior Service – Committed to providing excellent service and compassionate care.
Teamwork – An abiding respect for others, and a sustaining commitment to work together.
Stewardship – Dedicated to responsible stewardship of NorthCrest Medical Center’s assets and financial resources, and to community service.
NorthCrest is a not-for-profit, 109-bed community hospital serving Northern Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky. Located in Springfield, Tennessee, this hospital has been built to serve the community. Every year NorthCrest supports the community beyond the walls of the medical center. Through sponsorships, health screenings, support groups, educational classes and more, Northcrest donates thousands of hours and dollars in service to the surrounding community in promotion of good health and well-being.
For work, our employees travel as close as right down the street and as far as Clarksville, TN and Hopkinsville, KY. Some employees spend hours on their commutes. They happily drive the distance every day because NorthCrest Medical Center looks and feels like home to them.
While NorthCrest is a great place to work based on its people, it also offers benefits to employees that promote a comfortable, fulfilling life. To provide expert care to patients, our employees must be cared for themselves. NorthCrest is continuously working to create an environment that elevates the well-being of employees. A balanced work environment and proper benefits provide employees the opportunity to work harder and smarter on behalf of our patients.
Award-winning workplace | Community feel | Health, dental, vision insurance | Life insurance | Retirement |
Is NorthCrest right for you?
At NorthCrest, our focus is providing quality healthcare in a safe, welcoming environment. We put the patient first through personal attention and expert medical care. We smile and greet everyone we meet – from patients, to coworkers, to visitors – and do it because we want to. Everyone who steps foot in this hospital is like family. We are warm, friendly, helpful, and supportive—we want the best for you, and we want to see you excel in your position. Our HEART Standards of Performance stand as the backbone for our organization and the practices we commit to following every day.
If you want to love coming to work every day, to an organization where you feel wanted and can make a difference in the lives of our community, then NorthCrest is for you. If NorthCrest sounds like home, we invite you to review and apply to an open position.
Awards & Recognitions
NorthCrest has been nationally recognized as a Military Friendly Employer, Military Friendly Spouse Employer, and a 2019 Top Work Place by The Tennessean. These awards are all based on our own employee feedback. Additionally, NorthCrest is accredited by The Joint Commission with the Gold Seal of Approval for Chest Pain Certification and Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Centers, and is a Blue Distinction Center+ for Knee and Hip Replacements and Maternity Care as recognized by Blue Cross Blue Shield.
Mobile: To See The Latest Stories or to share this article, scroll below