Zero Out-of-Pocket Health Facility Opens For Springfield City/County Employees
SPRINGFIELD/ROBERTSON COUNTY TENNESSEE: (Smokey Barn News) – A joint effort between Robertson County, the School District, and the City of Springfield will bring health care to city and county employees at no charge.
According to Press Liaison Jim Bellis with Robertson County Schools, to qualify for the free medical services you must be a Robertson County employee (including all Robertson County Schools employees and bus drivers working over 25.5 hours per week) and all Springfield city employees.
According to the city of Springfield, the three organizations joined forces to offer the Employee Health Clinic that will offer first-class healthcare in a safe and convenient setting at 900 South Brown Street in Springfield. The clinic opened its doors to employees on August 1, 2022, and will provide services including physicals, allergy treatment, eye care, well exams, wound & foot care, and much more. In addition to eligible employees, dependents are also covered.
“It should be a powerful recruiting tool to attract employees across the county and the city,” Bellis said
“The county offered the building and Robertson County Schools renovated it,” Bellis said. Robertson County, Robertson County Schools, and Springfield obtained a grant and it took around a year to complete the renovations.
• Zero Out-of-Pocket Cost for Eligible Employees and Their Dependents
• Use Clinic as Much as Needed — No Limit on Visits Both Appointments and Walk-Ins Accepted
• No Claim Filed to Your Health Insurance
• Managed by Third-Party Company to Ensure HIPAA Compliance
• Your Employer Will Have No Access to Any Patient Files or Medical Records
• Your Information is 100% Private to You
SPRINGFIELD — ROBERTSON COUNTY
Employee Health Center
Request an appointment, click –> healthportal.care
900 S BROWN ST Springfield, TN 37172
Mon 7:00am – 4:00pm
Tue 8:00am – 5:00pm
Wed 7:00am – 4:00pm
Thu 8:00am – 5:00pm
Fri 7:00am – 4:00pm
Acute Care — Urgent Care — Primary Care
• Chronic Disease Management – Communicating with Primary Care Physician
• Patient Referrals to Specialists
• Hypertension – Treatment, Education, Counseling & Monitoring
• Diabetes – Treatment, Education, Counseling & Monitoring
• Cholesterol – Treatment, Education, Counseling & Monitoring
• Smoking Cessation – Treatment, Education, Counseling & Monitoring
• Stress – Treatment, Education, Counseling & Monitoring
• Laboratory Capabilities
• Well Women Exams – Pap Smears, Breast Exam
• Well Men Exams – PSA lab and digital exam
• Asthma & Allergy Treatment – Breathing Treatment
• EKGs with Basic Interpretation – PreOp, Annual Physicals
• Eye Care – Vision Acuity • Colon Cancer Screening
• Wound & Foot Care
• Emergency Stabilization – Level 1 Suturing-Splinting
• Level 1 Procedures – Wart & Skin Tag Removal
• Prescription Capabilities by Nurse Practitioners
We do not treat pregnant individuals at the Clinic. However, with orders from your OBGYN, we can draw labs and/or administer immunizations as requested. Call the Clinic for further explanation.
AMANDA HUNTER is a certified Family Nurse Practitioner and member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. Amanda grew up in Franklin, TN. She graduated from Union University in Jackson, TN with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing in 2011. Amanda worked at Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital on the Pediatric Medicine Acute Care and Epilepsy Monitoring Unit for 7 years. While working, she continued her education and obtained a Master’s of Science in Nursing at Tennessee State University in 2016. Amanda has spent 12 years in healthcare and continues to passionately serve her community. In her spare time, Amanda enjoys riding with her husband and 2 boys on their Honda Talon side by side at various ATV parks. Any chance she gets to spend time with family and friends is what brings her the most joy.
RACHEL GLEAVES is a Physician Assistant with almost ten years of experience. Rachel graduated from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville in 2009 with a Bachelor of Science in Education and received her Master’s in Physician Assistant Studies in 2012 from South College. She has practiced in family medicine, urgent care, burn and reconstructive surgery, and emergency medicine. She still works full time in the emergency department. Rachel enjoys spending time with friends and family, being outside, and is always traveling somewhere.
BROOKE KELLEY is a Medical Assistant with 10 years of experience in primary care and urgent care. She has worked in health care for 13 years, the first three years being in a hospital setting. She is currently studying for her limited scope as a radiologic technologist. She strives to give her patients the best quality care possible. She grew up in Logan County and resides there. In her free time, Brooke enjoys spending time with her four dogs as well as embroidery, sewing, and many other crafty things.
ALICIA HOLT is a Registered Radiologic Technologist with over 7 years of experience in the medical field. She has experience in a critical care setting, urgent Care setting and in radiology. Alicia grew up in Robertson County and currently lives in Adams, TN. In her free time, Alicia like to go camping with her husband and son garden, and travel.
Mobile: To See The Latest Stories or to share this article, scroll below